Enlightenment Milestones
 unintentional thinking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  06:22:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i pass throught periods of unintentional thinking...free of memory...i just remember unintentionaly what i have to do at the exact right moment...i just know what i have to do and in which way to do it...then after doing it... i completely forget about it ...completely as i never did it...completely wipped out...at the very end of the day i remember that i did it and i am surprised that i did it...
this following quote says it so well:
"He who by nature is empty-minded, and who thinks of things only unintentionally, is freed from deliberate remembering like one awakened from a dream." (Ashtavakra Gita 14.1)

Edited by - AYPforum on May 09 2011 12:54:50 PM

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  12:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great to hear. Isn't that an enlightenment milestone...

Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  12:54:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  12:55:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  1:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

i pass throught periods of unintentional thinking...free of memory...i just remember unintentionaly what i have to do at the exact right moment...i just know what i have to do and in which way to do it...then after doing it... i completely forget about it ...completely as i never did it...completely wipped out...at the very end of the day i remember that i did it and i am surprised that i did it...
this following quote says it so well:
"He who by nature is empty-minded, and who thinks of things only unintentionally, is freed from deliberate remembering like one awakened from a dream." (Ashtavakra Gita 14.1)

Yes, that is a milestone.

I am so happy for you Maheswari.
You honor us with your path,
that will admit no defeat
or turning back.

Namaste,

Kevin Cann
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  3:11:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to Now, maheswari
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  02:30:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
oh thank you all for your encouragements... i am very moved
it seems after all that it is an enlightnment milestone!!
keeping up purusharta and humility
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 10 2011 :  02:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i have to admit that those periods out of memory are really GREAT
blessed indeed are those who remain in That state (which we already are!)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000