Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Another observation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  12:31:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

I live in a neighborhood where fights are standards. Not normal fights where people curse or push one another...no no :) here they don’t waste time! They use guns at once. Even for silly arguments like car parking or someone staring at the wrong guy…lol. They always chose to fight under my bedroom balcony. And I had to run to corridor (safest corner in the house) because bullets were flying n hitting the balcony! We got used to it…it was as a minimum once or twice a week!

For some reason! This has all stopped!!The last fight i witnessed was more than four or 5 months back ...Now that's something to notice! It’s been like that years after years! Why the sudden change? :D

Maybe (probably) they are still fighting somewhere else! But definitely not under my bedroom balcony nor on the whole street!

Sometimes, I watch the street and how people are interacting! They do seem to be more in harmony than they used to be before!

It's just an observation! It’s not only me who is at peace with oneself since I've started AYP practices there are obvious changes in the neighborhood for sure!!More peace, more harmony I have to say...

Thanks Yogani n everybody @ AYP :)

Another illusion? Maybe! But a beautiful one… ;)

Just felt like sharing :)

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  1:09:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
----[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

namaste
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  1:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Sometimes it is the observer who sees more peace,

and sometimes it is the observed who sees more peace.

It becomes hard to distinguish.

Namaste,

Kevin Cann
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  2:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Now who is observing and who is being observed

No need to distinguish, or to know; They are one in Awareness/Emptiness/Unknowingness.

Dear Delara, in my neighborhood they used to use only knifes and bats no gun fire

Same thing have happened in this neighborhood and with my person also and it's been for years now

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  4:42:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
here...heavy weapons... B7 is common!
Thanx for ur presence both of you Ananda n Kevin!

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  5:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

We need each other, so that we have someone to love.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  5:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
We need each other, so that we have someone to love.

or not!once there's need...bye bye Love..
just my thought,doesn't have to be right/wrong.
Love;
Delara
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  5:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think we need "someone to love". I think that is an illusion. Love is important, and something we share, but it is not connected to people in the way most people think. We think it involves people as originators and objects, but it can be radiated from a being who is only acting as a conduit, and is not necessarily directing it at another individual.
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  6:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nicely explained by you Etherfish,thank you
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  6:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

davidg

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - May 08 2011 :  6:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello Delara

thank you for sharing,

darkness and negativity is driven away by the inner brightness that shines from your heart, such is the power of this light it can transform the beholder and the immidiate area, it travels indefinatly into the far reaches of the universe.

it effects all and everyone who has the inner eyes and ears to know it, those who cant just seem disapear

namaste

david

Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  04:46:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yesss
thank you david
Namaste
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000