Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 automatic mudras
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  04:38:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
these days i am doing unconsciously chin mudra and Varun mudra.....
as if it is something important to say ...lol...

Edited by - maheswari on Apr 02 2011 04:39:57 AM

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  05:14:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, this is all you need to digest on Automatic Yoga:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=2231
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  05:23:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

brighteyes

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2011 :  03:02:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i have a similar experience. when i hold my breath i automatically do mulabhanda, my stomach sucks in up my ribcage (i think this is navi kriya) my tongue sticks out and sometimes rolls back and does other wierd movements, and my eyes roll back into my head. this also happens when i orgasm...lol. its interesting...i think.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2011 :  03:55:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes during orgasm the eyes roll back into sambhavi mudra...

we do it during orgasm... Yogani says:” It is common knowledge that the eyes tend to cross and raise up at times during the sex act. There is an instinct there. Something in us knows how to raise the sexual energy up through the center of the nervous system. It is an inherent ability we have, a natural reaction that is observable even before undertaking yoga. “(lesson 56)
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  02:36:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
these automatic mudras are happening mainly at office...just now was walking around the office and my middle finger went to the thumb...hehehe...hope that i wont go automatically to headstand at office... i will have to do some serious explanation to my work collegues who already find my fits of silence quite
weird
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  08:46:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

these automatic mudras are happening mainly at office...just now was walking around the office and my middle finger went to the thumb...hehehe...hope that i wont go automatically to headstand at office... i will have to do some serious explanation to my work collegues who already find my fits of silence quite
weird

Ground yourself well. It will prevent the automatic movements during work.

Its better to let such things happen when you meditate in your meditation room or around people who understand what is going on.

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2011 :  09:02:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
MASTER LU-TSU SAID: YOUR WORK WILL GRADUALLY BECOME CONCENTRATED AND MATURE, BUT BEFORE YOU REACH THE CONDITION IN WHICH YOU SIT LIKE A WITHERED TREE BEFORE A CLIFF, THERE ARE STILL MANY POSSIBILITIES OF ERROR WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR SPECIAL ATTENTION. THESE CONDITIONS ARE RECOGNIZED ONLY WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED.

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK OF THE MISTAKES AND THEN OF THE CONFIRMATORY SIGNS.

WHEN ONE BEGINS TO CARRY OUT ONE'S DECISION, CARE MUST BE TAKEN SO THAT EVERYTHING CAN PROCEED IN A COMFORTABLE, RELAXED MANNER. TOO MUCH MUST NOT BE DEMANDED OF THE HEART. ONE MUST BE CAREFUL THAT, QUITE AUTOMATICALLY, HEART AND ENERGY ARE COORDINATED. ONLY THEN CAN A STATE OF QUIETNESS BE ATTAINED.

DURING THIS QUIET STATE THE RIGHT CONDITIONS AND THE RIGHT SPACE MUST BE PROVIDED. ONE MUST NOT SIT DOWN (TO MEDITATE) IN THE MIDST OF FRIVOLOUS AFFAIRS. THAT IS TO SAY, THE MIND MUST BE FREE OF VAIN PREOCCUPATIONS. ALL ENTANGLEMENTS MUST BE PUT ASIDE; ONE MUST BE DETACHED AND INDEPENDENT. NOR MUST THE THOUGHTS BE CONCENTRATED UPON THE RIGHT PROCEDURE. THIS DANGER ARISES IF TOO MUCH TROUBLE IS TAKEN. I DO NOT MEAN THAT NO TROUBLE IS TO BE TAKEN, BUT THE CORRECT WAY LIES IN KEEPING EQUAL DISTANCE BETWEEN BEING AND NOT BEING. IF ONE CAN ATTAIN PURPOSELESSNESS THROUGH PURPOSE, THEN THE THING HAS BEEN GRASPED.

The Secret of Secrets Vol. 2
http://www.oshoworld.com/e-books/se...search_title

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000