Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 intense glowing in trikuti
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

juergen

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  08:32:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I regularly practice asanas pranayama, deep meditation and japa. Once or twice a week I do a more intensive pranayama session with kabbalabathi, anuloma viloma, bhastrika and maha mudra.

I'm getting lucid in my dreams quite often. But sometimes the lucid dreams are a bit different. They are similar like this: At the beginning of the dream, when I become lucid, the atmosphere is quite threatening with a feeling of shadowy creatures holding me with their jaws so that I cant move. I hear strange noise and I start repeating my mantra, slowly generating compassion with the creatures holding me. Suddenly the jaws open and release me. I am pulled upward rapidly with an exstatic feeling, like there is a rubberband on my head or back.

Then I feel that I could leave my body by turning to one side. But by trying this I feel some kind of nausea. It's like a barrier for stepping out of my body.

When I awake there is a really intense glowing in trikuti, radiating in all directions. The glowing is not unpleasent actually and I have a very clear mind.

I noticed that the intense glowing in my third eye is linked with my near-out-of-body experiences.

Has anyone experienced something like this or can tell me something about it?

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 6:14:47 PM

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2011 :  09:43:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Juergen

Wow that sounds like a cool experience. But I would just treat as that an experience. The changes you experience in the your waking life are more important IMO.

Please be careful you don't overload yourself with kundalini. As you may be stimulating your third eye too much with trikuti. I am not familiar with the exercise, but it could cause an imbalance. Here at AYP we do Spinal Breathing Pranayama. It balances the whole spinal nerve, as to avoid unwanted energy symptoms.

http://www.aypsite.org/41.html

In the past I tried out of body stuff every night. Nearly got out, but I just ended up exhausted for the rest of the day. Then I just thought what is the point? It would be nice, but enlightenment sounds nicer!

http://www.aypsite.org/264.html

The only dream I have is to wake up from this dream!

Edited by - woosa on Mar 15 2011 09:46:38 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000