Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Nature for health and ascension
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2011 :  01:59:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I personally think that making AT LEAST one nature trip per week is essential (or at least for most people). Try to stay 6+ hours, the health benefit is much great with length in my experience.

It's amazing how easy it is to see the illusion of the physical world when you are in nature. You can feel that emptiness almost effortlessly. I really agree with Kabbalah when they claim that there are spiritual forces in nature and disconnection from nature is what screwed us humans up.

When it comes to health making long, frequent nature trips has probably improved my health more than anything I've tried. You might even experience some negative symptoms after a couple of hours in nature but your body is doing maintenance work, it's good, it improves with time.

It's so relaxing being in a forest, sometimes I will find a quiet spot and do nothing for 3+ hours. It's great.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000