Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Diarrhea or blocking cleaning?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2011 :  7:08:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste friends,

Today near noon I had an unexpected "leak." I at first thought it was the half of small watermelon I ate last night to be the cause. But last night during sleeping I was totally fine. In fact, there's ecstatic flow of prana in the root, chest and behind the third eye in the head during sleep. (why it always happened in sleeping state to me? any similar experience? anyone knows why?) The breakfast was cereal and milk. clean. I felt bad in the afternoon. But the evening session was great, ending with again the same ecstatic flow, especially the pressure in the third eye was replaced with a softness, a breathability. But after (eggs and squash stir-fried )dinner, I started to feel uncomfortable again. Don't know if the digestive system will leak or not.

I heard that cleaning of front channel blockage can result in diarrhea like symptoms. Or is this a purification of digestive system? What I need to do to respond? eating less? eating completely a vegie diet? (I don't feel like self-pace right now), Please advice! Thanks!

Phil

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2011 :  12:47:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Could be purification, could be putrification. I would suggest to just eat healthy and let it pass. If it becomes a long term problem then examine it more closely

Edited by - Victor on Feb 25 2011 12:47:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2011 :  9:09:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Victor for the suggestion! It basically passed now:)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000