Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 To connect with God through prana / sexual energy.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

davida

Norway
4 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  2:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I wonder if sexual energy talks. If God is in the energy saying what to do with the sexual energy or if it is only me using my intuition to read my body. I like to move my body according to it's will or the sexual energy's will.

I feel a kind of connection with God when I connect with prana that is above the breath/air as well.Is that the point in meditating on the breath to connect with the prana to connect with God?

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  7:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Davida.
Welcome to the AYP forums.
To get more information and understanding on how sexual energy is used to connect with the divine, I would suggest you read the Tantra lessons from here: http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html

As for
"I feel a kind of connection with God when I connect with prana that is above the breath/air as well.Is that the point in meditating on the breath to connect with the prana to connect with God?"
Here in AYP, we meditate (http://www.aypsite.org/13.html) to cultivate stillness ... and practice pranayama (spinal breathing: http://www.aypsite.org/41.html), to purify our nervous system through with the divine will flow into our lives. Tantra (using sexual energy to connect with the divine) is also a spiritual practice that can be very powerful, however, before you have purified your nervous system a bit, if you work with the high energies, your nervous system could get burnt out. So we recommend practicing deep meditation and spinal breathing along with tantra.

Hope some of this helps.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  7:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  02:34:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by davida

I wonder if sexual energy talks. If God is in the energy saying what to do with the sexual energy or if it is only me using my intuition to read my body. I like to move my body according to it's will or the sexual energy's will.

I feel a kind of connection with God when I connect with prana that is above the breath/air as well.Is that the point in meditating on the breath to connect with the prana to connect with God?

Yes, it happens like that.

I have seen girls (and boys) moving their bodies (as if full of passion/lust). Its like a Snake entered into their bodies.

Sometimes during Tantric Sex (or solo), it also feels like being showered by divine water/juice or something above our heads. It runs/saps/flows down into their bodies as we become ecstatic. We can experience great full body orgasms that way without losing semen (no ejac).

Ooooohhhhh....

If we see the Universe in a big picture, you will see the galaxies, stars, planets are always colliding into each other making love and creating/destroying each other endlessly. You become a part of this process/flow during Tanric sex. And its all blissful.

Go to Top of Page

davida

Norway
4 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2011 :  1:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Like a snake in their bodies, yes. That is a very good description.
But do energy have intelligence or what?
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  12:28:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Like a snake in their bodies, yes. That is a very good description.
But do energy have intelligence or what?

Yes, it has its own intelligence. But you need to be intelligent as well to control it.

ALTHOUGH IT WORKS VERY ACCURATELY, IT IS YET SO FLUID THAT IT NEEDS EXTREME INTELLIGENCE AND CLARITY, AND THE MOST COMPLETE ABSORPTION AND TRANQUILITY. PEOPLE WITHOUT THIS HIGHEST DEGREE OF INTELLIGENCE AND UNDERSTANDING DO NOT FIND THE WAY; PEOPLE WITHOUT THIS UTMOST CAPACITY FOR ABSORPTION AND TRANQUILITY CANNOT KEEP FAST HOLD OF IT.
~Lu Tsu

http://www.oshoworld.com/e-books/se...search_title
[The Secret of Secrets Vol.1 - Osho]

Go to Top of Page

davida

Norway
4 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  08:52:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you. Yes I know it demands something out of the ordinary.What is very interesting with sexuality is that all knowledge is not worth anything, so one have to listen to and let something else control the behaviour.It is like birth. I had read all about giving birth before the day for birth came. When I gave birth all knowledge was gone because I had to be one with my body completely.That is how one have to be in sex too, either one is dealing with the energy alone or are having sex with someone.Because only the body knows how it likes to have sex. The mind can only guess. Thank you for the quote.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  11:53:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thank you. Yes I know it demands something out of the ordinary.What is very interesting with sexuality is that all knowledge is not worth anything, so one have to listen to and let something else control the behaviour.It is like birth. I had read all about giving birth before the day for birth came. When I gave birth all knowledge was gone because I had to be one with my body completely.That is how one have to be in sex too, either one is dealing with the energy alone or are having sex with someone.Because only the body knows how it likes to have sex. The mind can only guess. Thank you for the quote.

Love's not grown in gardens
Love's not sold at market

He who wants it, king or commoner
Gives his head and takes it

Studying great books many have died
None ever become learned

Two letters and a half in love
Who studies them is learning

Narrow is the lane of love
Two will never fit

When I was, the Lord was not
Now he is... I am not.

~Kabir

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000