Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 How not to ejaculate and have multiple orgasms?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gamefu

India
23 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2011 :  09:03:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I ejaculate soon when I masturbate.Is their any technique to delay ejaculation or just stop it from occurring? How to have multiple/prolonged orgasms without ejaculating?
Is tantric yoga used for this purpose?
Is their any other technique/yoga for this other than tantric yoga?
Is tantric yoga only for this purpose or it is used for something else to?
How much can one delay ejaculation with this yoga?

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2011 :  10:33:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you practice tantra in the way Diane Richardson describes in her books you can go for ever and have lots of valley orgasms. But her approach is based on being so relaxed and moving so little that no other technique is necessary. If you want to go for long and or have multiple orgasms when having more vigorous sex you will probably need more technique. However, even with techniques such as contracting the pc muscle relaxation and the ability to mentally move the energy upwards in the body is still key and practicing Richardsons slow tantra will help you develop those relaxation and energy moving abilities in a good way.

Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  08:38:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
See also the list at
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=9171#9171
Go to Top of Page

sharonbaker

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2011 :  04:30:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit sharonbaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice information what you have shared with us. I am thankful to you. Good job! I am happy to visit again.......
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000