Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Astral Sex
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

xir

Ireland
25 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  09:57:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Is it possible if two people in love are energetically aware, they can participate in sex, on a different dimension, like energetically?

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  12:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Xir,
Idon't know about 'sex' but you can affect each other long distance simply by thinking of one another.Regularly I think of my girlfriend and it makes my ears ring and vice versa.When we are together or talking on the phone it happens often as well.When you think of another or an object you become energetically connected even if there is no intent to do so.
L&L
Dave

Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  2:54:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Xir,
It comes quite naturally in a couple. You think of you GF and relax/detach - and she's on the phone the next moment...
Some people develop even a more general ability to connect across vast distances.

Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2010 :  04:08:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know that Telepathy, feeling the partner's emotions and thoughts, is quite possible.

The greatest ecstacy I have ever felt in this life was a result of just thinking about her, and her thoughts connecting with mine, while our physical bodies could be miles apart!

As far as disconnecting the astral body and joining with her on the higher planes, can't really say much for that yet. I'm pretty unconscious during my sleep and can't control my out of body experiences which are quite random, shortlived and uneventful. There are certain practices one can do to improve astral travel but I am kind of hoping that will come naturally once the time is right.
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  04:17:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is the answer to the topic's question from Robert Bruce: http://astralbob.com/blog/astral-love/
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  05:35:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes!
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2011 :  06:44:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chiron

Here is the answer to the topic's question from Robert Bruce: http://astralbob.com/blog/astral-love/

Thanks for the article by Robert Bruce titled, "Astral Sex." It struck me as insightful and accurate -- "astral sex" is possible.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000