Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Strange scratch marks all over body
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chsmithe

USA
32 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2011 :  2:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit chsmithe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This morning i woke up with strange scratch marks on different parts of my body accompanied by burning sensations where the marks are. I've gotten the same burning sensation in different areas of my body, which usually changes over into ecstatic bliss in due time, but i've never seen these marks before. I'm not sure what to make of it, or what i should be doing about it.

I would imagine that this doesn't even sound kundalini-related to some people reading this. But just say the word and i can elaborate much further.

Anybody ever come across strange marks in relation to kundalini?

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 6:33:18 PM

chsmithe

USA
32 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2011 :  11:15:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit chsmithe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will elaborate a bit more on this.

As i'm sure many of you are aware, the kundalini phenomena brings with it a whole host of physical symptoms and what seems to me to be a complete physiological re-wiring.

When i smoke marijuana, much of the time it really seems to aggravate the kundalini process. I usually wake up the next day with low energy and itchy/burning/prickling sensations in different parts of the body, and a very intense pressure that moves about different parts of the body. I deal with this anyway, but it really seems to get amped up when i get high.

But other times i wake up quite ok from the night before of smoking weed. I'm completely in tune with everything. And then at other times i can go many days or weeks without smoking at all and still wake up feeling all the physical symptoms that i've mentioned and more.

So it's been a constant mental battle of "ok, i'm not smoking weed anymore" to "well, the symptoms are intense as it is; i might as well smoke a bowl. maybe it'll help this time" to me just generally wondering why can't my Being open up and feel good when smoking pot? Why can't i just be a normal stoner who can just get high and not have to go through so much sh*t?

But i never get an answer to these questions. This morning though, might be the last straw. I woke up feeling burning sensations in different parts of my body, which isn't uncommon for me. I smoked the night before. And accompanying these burning sensations i noticed were these scratch marks. They're not really even scratch marks. They're more like my veins just barely beginning to stick out through my skin. I have no idea what to even make of this. Part of me wants to be extremely concerned and another part of me feels that panicking is the very last thing that i want to do.

And then much of the time, with all of these physical side-effects, i wonder what would happen if i just went to see a doctor. Maybe i'm sick. Maybe i have some messed up disease. Maybe it's nothing to even do with kundalini. But the fear of finding out what a doctor would say is what keeps me from going to the doctor.

I really do feel strongly that i am dealing with a full-blown kundalini awakening though. I can elaborate in extensive detail why i think this if anyone needs me to. Only half of it is acutely unpleasant. The other half is quite mind blowing and amazing.

Edited by - chsmithe on Feb 08 2011 12:20:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2011 :  12:28:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi chsmithe,

You should self pace your practices. Marijuana will tend to pump more energy through the system (even if sometimes it doesn't). If you can manage, stay away from psychedelics until your kundalini symptom experiences stabilize.

Rashes, burning sensations, everything you mentioned is all common with overloading on practices. Take a couple days off practices, and then self-pace down to a few minutes of SBP and DM for a while. There are many threads on here about how to counteract overload - to sum it up, eating heavier foods, getting lots of exercise, and engaging in non spiritual activities can help. And above all, self pace the practices. This whole process can be a much smoother ride, while still enjoying the the mind blowing and amazing parts on a slightly smaller scale.

Here is Yogani's lesson on Kundalini assistance: http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

If you page through this Kundalini forum, you will also find many topics related to this one.
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2011 :  2:22:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think a number of different things send my kundalini crazy: one is alcohol the other is marijuana.

Be gentle with yourself.

Joe
Go to Top of Page

chsmithe

USA
32 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2011 :  11:52:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit chsmithe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My question is what would a doctor say to these marks? How can i know for sure that it's kundalini? Even if it really is kundalini, it's not like your average doctor is going to know what that even is. I'm just curious as to what they would make of it. Maybe i should just see one and see what happens.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2011 :  02:35:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A doctor will say it's a rash and give you some anti histamine medicines to keep you more drugged.

But it's obvious from what you shared that this is a kundalini rash and JDH has given great advise for you. I strongly suggest you take it.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

chsmithe

USA
32 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2011 :  09:47:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit chsmithe's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Most definitely. The only thing is i don't do any yoga practices whatsoever. Nonetheless, i don't think that they are an absolute prerequisite to awaken kundalini. I used to do a lot of tripping on psychedelics in the past, and i read that sometimes that is what can awaken it. Music is the most potent thing though; when i listen to music i get such intense inspiration and that orgasmic feeling going up my spine. On the flip side it has also gotten to a point where if some energy is temporarily blocked, the music sounds harsh and un-enjoyable. Nontheless, i quite enjoy and am very intrigued by this journey of visual and audio extreme perception shifts in accordance to the flow of this energy within my body. The only pitfall is the physical side effects.

So don't really indulge in any practices then? Be healthy, and just give it time to flow through? That seems about right to me.

Edited by - chsmithe on Feb 11 2011 09:51:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2011 :  11:20:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I agree that practices are not necessary nor the only way to awaken kundalini. But in case your K is still causing you problems even after following the way of your choosing (which I sincerely hope it works!) you have the AYP practices and lesson 69 to get yourself into good shape.

I wish you all the best on the path you chose. Take good care.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000