Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 How to know if its a Medical or a Kundalini issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vd007

USA
38 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2011 :  4:25:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am a 35 year old south asian male. I weigh 130 pounds. I started tantra 3 years back. I must have read all books on tantra in the market. In addition I must have done 2000 – 3000 hours of vipassana meditation practice, which consist of watching breath and body sensations (S N Goenka tradition) in the past TEN years. I meditate daily for 1 hours. I do not do AYP I AM or the spinal breathing as I had some adverse reaction when I undertook them. I had stomach pain and headaches when I did them.

I practiced tantra for 2 years and started to feel lethargic and tired. I have stopped tantra and have been totally celibate for past one year now.

In the past 2 years, I have been suffering from chronic fatigue for days and total loss of interest in anything. I have very tiring and uncomfortable sensations. I feel as if my body is always running temperature. At times I feel a lot of energy in my head. This is impacting my work and family life very negatively.

My problem is that I am not able to figure out whether these are kundalini symptoms or health issues. I got a lot of blood tests done and everything came normal. My doctor wants me to get more tests done and there seem to be no end to the number of tests that can be done. I sometimes feel these doctors are just doing hit and trial and that is costing me immense time and money.

On the other hand I feel these are kundalini symptoms as I do feel pleasant sensations in my head on numerous occasions.

So my question is how we know if a symptom is a medical issue or a kundalini issue.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 6:40:12 PM

skater1287

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2011 :  2:34:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
IMO It sounds like a kundalini issue because of all the spiritual practices from your past. I've done spiritual practices like meditation and abstinence too and I had K come up, I thought it was a physical sickness for some time but that wasn't the case.
Kundalini is one of those things that does not give a clear picture but can mimic many symptoms of a sickness and therefore the doctors wouldn't see through it.
It is a good idea to get checked out but if you have already done that and if the process is becoming too lengthy or expensive, then I would suggest you pursue the alternative and try grounding yourself instead to deal with Kundalini.
Exercising, interacting, let things cool down and pay attention to body- Worrying only makes things worse so try to find balance with activities and don't pay too much attention to the anxiety.

Just wanted to update with something I've learned recently and might help you out as well, but don't pay attention to the crown sensations since it is an overload symptom. Try the lessons on AYP and stick to other routines instead of spiritual practices for a while until things stabilize.
~Live and learn

Edited by - skater1287 on Feb 05 2011 1:27:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Chrisk

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  10:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
these seem typical K symptoms. If you did not have history of psychosomatic diseases as well as had no trauma, etc, generaly a psychiatrist also would give a good diagnosis whether they are caused by illness, or as they call it hypohondrianism. He might call you hypohondriac on the grounds that you imagine having illnesses that dont really exist, i.e. Kundalini.
I believe Yogani mentions a few ways for healing like grounding, deep med. as well as stop all breathwork, i.e. pranayama.
Chris.
======

Edited by - Chrisk on Feb 09 2011 10:43:24 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000