Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 My GFs fall into ecstasy trances -> was it the K?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

whitespy

Germany
12 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  4:17:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste fellow Yogi/nis,

I have a question that's long been on my mind. Ten years ago, I had a
Kundalini activation which happened because of a mixture of LSD+cannabis (NOT a good combination).

Since then, I had some girlfriends, and EVERYTIME they sat for the FIRST TIME on top of me (lap on lap), they passed out into a euphoria trance where they were not present from some time and had beatific faces. One girl totally lost all muscle tensions and smiled in a trance for several hours! Another one simply collapsed on me the moment she sat on my lap and smiled bewildered for hours.

I never understood what happened and why. Since I had a second K awakening last year, I'm beginning to suspect it has something to do with Kundalini...? In the between ten years when all this happened, my K was not detectably active.

Good for girlfriends then, you might think. The problem is: as much as the girls liked the trance, but when they returned to consciousness they were pretty bewildered and began distancing from me. Like an afterwards
mental evaluation which confuses b/c you cant figure out what happened. They said they didnt know and withdrew.

This made me sad. The romantic in me now thinks he has to be ready for a girl to accept the K energy, the euphoria, if it is
related at all to Kundalini, and has to wait for the right partner

Any suggestions which brightens the mystery? Probably not everything
has to explained...but I would like to hear your musings. Perhaps
you found something similar out.

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2011 :  01:24:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello whitespy,

Please clarify: you mean the girl is just sitting face to face on your lap
and there is no penetration ?
Go to Top of Page

whitespy

Germany
12 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2011 :  04:20:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, it is like you said, no penetration, just lap contact.
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  04:30:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is as you say: "Good for the girl", but then if she is not prepared
to let go and is afraid of letting go, nothing deeper can develop.
But this raises the question: how long did you know the gril, how close
a relationship did you have, have you been discussing spiritual matters,
is the girl open to and interested in the spiritual realm ?
And you yourself: do you think that you are the trigger, the cause for
what happened ?
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  09:59:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One idea is to strongly intend for the energy not to affect them, because it obviously isn't good for them unless they consciously want it. If you notice when around them that your mind questions, "is it going to happen again" just once again tell it not to. Don't "see if it works", because then you're inviting it to occur...just let go of it.

Just an idea.
Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  11:52:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To me it sounds like kundalini is the only possible explanation. I htink what you need to do is practice a system of meditation and energywork that will eventually teach you how to control your own energy. There are ways to ensure that your eenrgy does not affect otehr people so much. THe book hidden dangers of yoga and meditation by del pe has some stuff on this. Over time I think you would learn to control it in most ssytems just because when you get deep you also gain a certain amount of control accessing the ability to move energy at will and through experiementation. SOme can teach you precise techniques to do it though and the martial arts traditions probably has more such techniques because they have had use for pulling in their energy so people would not notice them while they sneak arround oding ninja assasinations and whatnot:). Santiago dobles and Tao Semko can almost certainly give you personal guidance over the phone or through skype on how to start reigning in your energy. I would look them up.

IN Glenn Morris` book Path notes of an american ninja master he talks a little bit about how his kundalini efected otehr people, how women got "burnt" in their vaginas from having sex with him and about cloaking as I think it is called (pulling in your energy to hide). Its a great and entertaining book.

Go to Top of Page

whitespy

Germany
12 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  12:11:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Unless I found out that it was probably Kundalini, all of this made no sense to me so I did not think much about it.

Wolfgang, one of the girls was attracted to me from the onset like I was magnetic. We met on a meditation retreat, so she also was interested in spirituality. She always wanted to be near me physically from the start, and when the first time she hugged me real deep and sat on my lap, she collapsed. The other girl wanted to initiate mechanical sex (a desperate one night stand), and instead went into a happy trance also. Both girls had big emotional problems, one was much narcisstic and the other one displayed borderline characteristics. The other one who were more stable had lesser problems with it.

Again, the romantic in me now tends to think it was a present given by the Kundalini to them, and I was "used" as transmitter...perhaps the girls craved/longed for these experiences on an unconscious level, but consciously were not ready for it.

Last year when my K was very active, I felt a strong urge for sex (I had no partner then), but at the same time felt unsure if "shakti spreading" would probably be a mixed blessing for the uninitiated, so I did not follow that urge though I was very much sexually magnetic.

Scott, good point. Better to respect other peoples conscious choices. On the other hand, I don't want to run around with a display on me "Please do not enter a relationship or sex if you don't want certain experiences.

Who knows. I don't know at the moment.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2011 :  1:17:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
All energy has an intelligence and responds to your willpower and intent, from the deepest desires in your heart or mind (the two are the same in my view). Make your mind clear/your heart pure, and intend only one thing: that you aren't hurting these girls by toying around with energy which you don't understand yet.

When this is happening, it means (in my opinion) that a part of your mind is willing it to happen. A subconscious part wants to see that you have power which can affect other people. Eventually that desire will fall away (more quickly if you intend), and people won't get bad symptoms around you. Bring the subconscious desire under the light of the conscious willpower, like a parent putting a leash on their happy little kid so they don't run into the street and get hurt.

I'll stop talking now, since I don't really have a lot of experience...just more ideas for you to contemplate.
Go to Top of Page

Evannon

USA
26 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2011 :  06:00:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Whitespy, I have experienced reactions from various lovers that seem to be sensitive to the Kundalini energy in me as well. (I had an "awakening" eight years ago now near the end of a vipassana meditation retreat.) None of my lovers went into hour-long trances, but they have described with astonishing passion how they felt like they were transported, or as one put it, "making love to an angel" etc. One guy really became instantly attached, (when I was operating in the typical Gay sex-now/relationship-maybe-later mode) and that's when i realized I was being very unskillful - not realizing the potential power of that internal Energy.

I am intrigued by the fact that 1) your GFs distanced themselves afterward, to your disappointment, and yet 2) they both had what sound like serious emotional problems. If the latter is true, then they were probably protecting themselves - wisely and instinctively! It is possible that the Energy flowing through you into them had a very healing and empowering effect, and now they're doing the work they need to do to heal themselves further. One can always hope, and bring strong meditative intention to bringing about such an outcome. "May whatsoever merits I gain by acting thus, go to the benefit of all beings." You must be selfless in order to wish this for these girls now.

Moving forward, I personally try - and therefore I recommend to you as well - to bring a loving, positive intention into all sexual encounters. Well in advance, cultivate the wish that your lover will become more free, more empowered, more deeply happy (and therefore of more benefit to the world themselves) as a result of your lovemaking - regardless of what you get out of it or how long the relationship lasts. That said, you may find that the more you give to your partner, the more you "get off" as well. Namaste!
Go to Top of Page

Louie

Canada
26 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2011 :  1:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds to me like you have wicked powerful sexual energy in your aura. I think that is awesome, but I can also see why it would be disconcerting for the girls. Nobody likes to feel like they have lost control of themselves.

There was a time when my wife and I were having sex and she lost herself in an ecstasy trance. It scared her somewhat. She is normally the kind of person who hates to be out of control.

I guess this is something that you will just have to be aware of. Hopefully you will find someone soon is sexually mature enough to enjoy that powerful aura of yours without feeling threatened by it.
Go to Top of Page

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2012 :  5:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by whitespy

Wolfgang, one of the girls was attracted to me from the onset like I was magnetic. We met on a meditation retreat, so she also was interested in spirituality. She always wanted to be near me physically from the start, and when the first time she hugged me real deep and sat on my lap, she collapsed. The other girl wanted to initiate mechanical sex (a desperate one night stand), and instead went into a happy trance also. Both girls had big emotional problems, one was much narcisstic and the other one displayed borderline characteristics. The other one who were more stable had lesser problems with it.

Who knows. I don't know at the moment.

how wonderful that you can:

- give a positive transcendent experience to women
- avoid the problems that develop from physical sex

i don't know either, but i suspect your presence is positive in the world.. leaving women in better shape than you found them is a spiritual service maybe. =)
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  02:15:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
The romantic in me now thinks he has to be ready for a girl to accept the K energy, the euphoria, if it is related at all to Kundalini, and has to wait for the right partner

do u practice DM?
do u practice pre orgasmic tantra?
true it would be better to have a partner that really undertsand and is willing to experience different kind of intimacy , to surrender to the energy trance ...most people due to lack of inner silence,they just want regular shallow quick sex, they dont understand how the sexual energy and intimacy can be cultivated..that is why they run away or the relationship does not last because each partner has a different view about sex...the spiritual partner wants to save energy and is frusrated by the nagging of the non spiritual partner....and the non spitiual partner wants it fast and loose all the energy...in short both are unhappy so it is better to part away...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000