Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Mantak Chia's Tantra Book Link
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2012 :  6:02:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
http://www.leatherlibrary.org/E-Boo...ic%20Man.pdf

Freely available online. Talks about non-ejaculatory orgasm

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2012 :  02:41:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank youz
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2012 :  06:40:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks man!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2012 :  07:20:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
after all there are some advantages of being a woman
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2012 :  07:28:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
He has wrote a book for women also, I think it's available for free on the internet if you look for it.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2012 :  12:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I read this just yesterday after I posted the link here.

There are a lot of similarities with the AYP Tantra techniques and if you are looking for more detailed explanation on the AYP tantra techniques, this is the place to go. There are also additional very useful exercises like the PC flexes, Big Draw etc..

If you dont have time, you can just read the "Exercises". That should be enough. Here is the detailed list of techniques

Exercise 1: Belly Breathing: Similar to our Spinal Breathing Pranayama without the spinal trace
Exercise 2: Century Count: Similar to AYP Deep Meditation using breath instead of mantra and using count techniques
Exercise 3: Stopping the Stream: New technique
Exercise 4: PC Pull ups: New technique
Exercise 5: Self-Pleasuring: AYP Solo Tantra
Exercise 6: Separating Orgasm from Ejaculation: AYP Solo Tantra in detail
Exercise 7: The Cool Draw: New technique;
Exercise 8: The Big Draw: New technique; Very important for the transformation of sexual energy to higher chakras
Exercise 9: Venting: New technique; I didnt find it useful
Exercise 10: The Finger Lock: AYP Blocking Technique; Explained in detail
Exercise 12: The Big Draw for couples
Exercise 13: Soul-Mating (Exchanging energy during love making for couples)

There are additional exercises too but these are the basic and most important ones.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2012 :  12:28:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks nearoanoke

I would also like to add a humble advise which I've found useful recently and supportive for the use the drawing back technique in controlling or prolonging our ejaculation as much as we can in lovemaking.

To do so, It's best for the man to be lying on his back and the woman on top.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2012 :  2:03:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know it's a matter of how you mean to put it, but even as a beginner, I would not call that a "detailed explanation on the AYP tantra techniques" simply because AYP is different in that it emphasizes the sitting practices as the determining factor for successes with tantra, and because of this significant insight, (from my reasoning) deliberately leaves it up to the individual to discover how the tantric side plays itself out when the time is right.

thanks for the good summary comparison, and the link.
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2012 :  3:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Ananda.

AumNaturel, That's very true. Sitting Practices are vital for making progress in tantra.
Go to Top of Page

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  10:20:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i found Mantak Chia's writings on Chinese tantra very useful
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  11:21:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Thanks nearoanoke

To do so, It's best for the man to be lying on his back and the woman on top.

Love,
Ananda

well of course "honey, do you mind doing all th work, I got to save the energy" im not an expert and currently single, yet in my last relationshiop I found that extended foreplay rather then hurrying up to get in had an influence, also the shallow penetration.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000