Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 kechari- keep cutting?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sambo

Australia
35 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  5:35:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit sambo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Gday people
I have a question in regards to cutting the frenum. I have been cutting now for a couple of months and have cut the thin part of the frenum right back so now it is quite thick.i didnt really have to cut that much to get here.So do i keep cutting the thick part, it seems kinda dangerous and last time i did i bleed alot. It is still restricting my tongue from going back so i feel i need to cut more although thought i would get some advice first.

your brother sam

sambo

Australia
35 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  06:30:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit sambo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
read up a bit more and realized this question is kinda vague. I think i have cut away the skin like frenum and now the tendon is left. will start hacking away at that a little slower i think.

anyway on an unrelated note, life is freakin awesome whohooo.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2011 :  08:49:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, life really is awesome!!!

and...
quote:
will start hacking away at that a little slower i think.

I agree!!!!
Also make sure you milk the tongue... you need to lengthen it a bit too.

All the best.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000