Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 first enhancement of mantra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2011 :  11:20:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey everyone,

i've recently honed down my practice from practicing asanas, spinal breathing, deep med, and samyama

to

Simply deep meditation, using the first enhancement I AM I AM SHREE SHREE

i seem to be better at following this new routine in a disciplined way.

It seems to have a wonderful effect throughout the day and I am really only now noticing what bliss feels like.

ALthough it seems to be mixed with ecstasy as i had a kundalini awakening a few months ago which has now settled down and is keeping a smile on my face.

I reccomend the first enhancement it really is taking me deeper and having a drastic improvement in quality of life.

It's simple to do this rather than taking up more practices and with luck it will enable me to forgo sleep in order to practice additional practices before work which has always been an issue. (that is once this enhancement is stabilised.

I've taken my foot right off the pedal, and I feel wonderful :)

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  07:22:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great JosephUK to hear from you and I am glad that enhancement in deep meditation is awesome and helping you drastically..

Hope you DANCE The DANCE and find the INNER Silence!

Love N Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  5:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
IT's interesting you said that be cause i've been dancing and singing kirtan all evening :)

Joe
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  09:05:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  5:40:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds lovely Joseph.
Enjoy the slow ride, but when there is an inner calling to add the other practices back, stay open to that too.

Happy kirtaning!!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000