Enlightenment Milestones
 Root vibration
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

apatride

New Caledonia
94 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  7:01:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit apatride's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
After 2 weeks practicing, I had a strange but pleasant feeling when I went to sleep yesterday.

I was lying against my wife, and after a few seconds resting I felt like I was slipping between my legs, but I was not moving at all and soon I realized I was actually vibrating. It was very smooth and gentle, but it was there.

I've not found a lot about vibrations occurring that way, sorry if it's been already debated in these pages. I was just wondering if it's normal, like kundalini activating or something like that. I guess it is but confirmations are welcomed :-D

All the best!

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  8:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

That's an exciting development!

Pulsating, vibrating, heat, tingling, itching, aching - especially near the root and third eye is normal and common. It happens in other places too sometimes.

Kundalini activating is one way to think about it. Root to brow 'ecstatic conductivity' is another way. For me it feels like energy is flowing around.

When it first happened here, I was amazed. Now it still happens sometimes, but is more of a background sensation that I barely take note of.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  8:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi apatride,

As JDH says, this is normal, really is. The energies can move, in many different ways, sometimes it can happen even in a very strong way. It's all a part of the path. Best to accept every part of it the way it is.

Love

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

apatride

New Caledonia
94 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  9:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit apatride's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Fine, thx for your answers.
Brow has been pulsating for a few months now, it was even before I start AYP which is my first meditation practice ever. Now it's time for root awakeining. On the road again...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000