Enlightenment Milestones
 Timeless state
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

awaevo

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  6:00:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I recently had the weirdest and most outlook changing experience I've ever had thus far. Not in terms of scenery, but in terms of perception. Earlier in the night I had an experience of being semi-conciouss in complete darkness and not knowing "who I was". Only I didn't realize I didn't know who I was, until I "came out". I remember opening my eyes and it taking me a couple seconds to gather where I was, who I was, and who was this person next to me (my wife). It was a very strange experience.

After that I laid on my right side and closed my eyes again at about 5am. I went into kind of a weightless space for what seemed like 2 or 3 minutes. But when I opened my eyes and looked at the clock 2 hours had passed. It was 7am. I could not believe it. I sat up and took a second look at the clock, thinking I might not being seeing this right. I had woke my wife up when I had the first experience, so I asked her what time that had been (just to make sure I had the time right the first time) and she told me "it was around 4 something". In that instant I had the thought that...Time is nothing more than a name we give to unending change. And change is always happening Now. There is but a single moment in which everything unfolds, giving the rise to the illusion of this Linear "thing". But it is not Real lol.

The reality of existance is a single Moment.

So where are we going? lol :)

Much Love :)

Edited by - awaevo on Jan 10 2011 6:11:51 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000