Kundalini Awakening - Help
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2011 :  08:07:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The stretching of the spinal nerve will definitely have a stimulus effect. I'd suggest not focusing too much or dwelling on the symptoms. Just let it go, and hope it's not bothering you. Because if it is then you should take it easy on the stretching or cut down practice time.

And yes I share the same sentiment as you. Thanks Yogani

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

erik89

Norway
21 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  2:44:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit erik89's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Ananda :)

I've started to coach people. Going for a carrier in lifecoaching, but I feel the headpressure after sitting still with a client for a while... Is it anything I can do for preventing this when I can't go outside for a walk or excersise?

Love
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2011 :  03:13:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Erik,

while you're sitting just forget about being still and inside and let things flow.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

erik89

Norway
21 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2011 :  8:41:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit erik89's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I need some serius help right now!

I start to feel the same like I did when I ended up on hospital.
Alot of headpressure, fever and feeling totaly spaced out.. I try to walk around but I feel so weak.. There is also stuff happening in my spine. like small burst of pain in my lower back.. my trouth is very soar on my nose is partly clogged. Any tips??

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

erik89

Norway
21 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2011 :  8:46:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit erik89's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My right ear is also very clogged.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2011 :  02:59:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Erik, I know it's tough where you are but things will settle down if you work on that. You have to keep cutting back on practices or whatever it is you're doing to make the symptoms go to the worse.

It's your own body and if you feel that anything is causing the trouble then stop it or cut it down a lot and go out and be physical (A lot!!!) as much as you can and don't play around with the energy or the symptoms and try to control them...

Hope you get better soon.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

erik89

Norway
21 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2011 :  03:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit erik89's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That was a loong painful night. I'm a litle bit better now :)

I have actually not done any practise lately, but it might have been becouse I released alot when taking a Chi Nei Tsang massage.

He told me to focus on the navlecenter to ground. should I stop doing this as well?

Thanks!

Love
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2011 :  04:34:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My good friend, you should do the practices which encourage balance and which are cosmic in their effects like DM and SBP. As for focusing on a certain center or playing around with energies inside the body... This would create an overload...

Take good care...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000