love, peace, and light
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2011 :  4:31:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nirmal
...that´s 2 year´s normal moods and 2 years DM! Curious,eh?

Wonderful!

Judging by the quality of "ecstatic bliss" that I feel when I am in communication with you here now -- which is a, of course, a limited perspective -- I would say you are in a very deep communion with the love, peace, and light of divinity in your honest humanity.

Be
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2011 :  01:04:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow and whew! I do not believe anybody ever on this planet has said a nicer thing to me. I am deeply humbled. A tear is in my eye, and I must pause and be Still.......

As Yogani once said to me, "Onward..."

Love, Peace and Light,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2011 :  11:33:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2011 :  1:10:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Something Wonderful is happening... it´s beyond this conversation. Can you feel it?!

Love,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2011 :  4:39:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Something Wonderful is happening... it's beyond this conversation. Can you feel it?!

Yes!
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  01:07:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For me, I am full of joy. Thanks to you, I have been practicing Bhakti as a "science of devotion," that I hadn´t learned first time around with the lesson. And it´s paying off already, big time! I feel a presence of the Lord and/or God that is tangible. Maybe these things are the esctatic bliss you spoke of. My meditation is much deeper, and I can´t wait to go there. Indeed the love, peace and light I do hold in deep communion in my heart, and I feel these things throughout the day in every thing I do. In fact I feel my heart is huge and is everywhere in my body!It has affected my relationships with my family in positive ways, and this house is much more calm.

How would you describe the wonderful experience that is happening?

nirmal
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  11:51:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When I think of "you" -- this "you" that I know from what you have said here and from what I intuit -- my body becomes filled with a burst of life energy that is stable and goes hand in hand with bliss. I choose sit back in the glow and breathe "thank you."
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  03:11:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I spoke earlier of kundalini and heating during the day; I heat up from emotions to physically over-heating; really much of anything; thoughts. As I read your last post, I immediately heated up, and had to take my outer sweater off! It was beautiful what you wrote.

Yes, I, too, am filled with bliss and gratitude to be where I Am Here and Now. It´s overflowing.

I wish I could further put into words what I am experiencing, because it is much more than what is written here, but as they say, words fail me!

nirmal
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  06:14:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I need to say to you now....this is the first real conversation I have had with anyone spiritually since beginning in 2004.(earnestly) Of course we know what happened then with the subsequent halt of my practices until 2009 thru the present. My husband is not spiritual and we do not discuss it. I live this life separate from my life with him. I have a friend who is starting AYP, albeit slowly!

So this conversation means much to me and I am grateful for it! Thank you Bewell!!!

Love, Peace and Light,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2011 :  12:11:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
My husband is not spiritual and we do not discuss it. I live this life separate from my life with him.

nirmal

I keep learning over and over again to accept my spouse and the other people in my life and myself where we are at: letting go of my wish-dreams. We all have our limitations. Loving others in our mutual limitation seems to help move us to places where the others in my life actually feel my love, actually feel loved, and tell me so.

with love and limitations

be

Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  1:59:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, you are right. A big reason we don´t discuss yoga much these days is he associates it with all the hell we went thru those years ago. He does say he thinks my meditation practice has been good for me and encourages it.

nirmal
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  4:40:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nirmal:

I am temped to say that "you" have given me some of the most wonderful days of my life And it would be true! These days of our conversation have been rich indeed. But of course it is all part of a larger evolution, and the bottom line is "acceptance." What a lovely word, and what a beautiful lesson that Yogani speaks of here:

"Self-Acceptance and Our Assured Awakening: Whether we perceive ourselves to be flying along in our spiritual progress, or moving very slowly, the most important factor will always be our acceptance of who we are and what we are doing in our life. If we know we are doing our best each day, we can leave the results to posterity. There is no spiritual experience or lack of one that can define our happiness. Real enlightenment is far beyond all experiences, yet it lives in the midst of the ups and downs of everyday life too."
Lesson 331 – Non-Duality and Ecstatic Kundalini
http://www.aypsite.org/331.html

I am doing my daily sits and between practices, paying attention. And what a wonderful ride for my ever-expanding heart of joy.

Love,

Be
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  6:43:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Be,

I enjoy your wisdom

Love
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2011 :  08:00:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Be. I read the lesson, and I am struck by the "coincidence!"
For the past 3 days my practice has taken a dramatic change, involving kundalini. I have been practicing Siddhasana and Yoni mudra for some time now with dissapointing results. Three nights ago during pranayama I had a spontaneous orgasm, building chakra-like fashion to the explosion. I have never before experienced such a wonderful sensation! Multiple times! My entire pelvic region was on fire. The following night I experienced what Yogani describes as the "fountain of ecstacy."
It was almost unbearable, the ecstacy was so pleasurable!

Talk about motivation to meditate! Will this continue with each meditation? Please, please, please?! You´re so right, Yogani, this Is better than sex! My accolades to you!!!

Love, Peace, and Light,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2011 :  10:48:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Be, this conversation leaves me speechless. I´m sure you could express it better than I could. Where will it lead us next?! I know God has His hand it very much indeed, almost as if He has been laying out a course for us to navigate thru, each making mutual discoveries along the way.

nirmal
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2011 :  11:58:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nirmal

my speechless speech

is saying silently

thank you
thank you
thank you

radiance

sigh

abundance

sigh

inner sensuality

sigh

Who am I?

sigh

be
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000