AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 Peace in every moment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  4:29:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Deep rest can be found in every moment and every activity with the realization that all there is to do, is to be here now with whatever is in front of you.

Complete happiness and peace in knowing that every detail of my life is taken care of and that everything that is happening is the best thing for my long term life enjoyment, even if it is not apparent at first.

Embracing all of life's circumstances as divine teachers of inner balance and harmony.

hemanthks

Canada
59 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  4:57:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit hemanthks's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Anthem, helped me with these thoughts.

Namaste
Hemanth
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  02:56:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful words dear Anthem, thanks for sharing.

Love
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  05:00:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Anthem. That was simple and pure.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  05:56:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

You speak from a place of embodiment which penetrates, thanks Anthem

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2010 :  11:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Welcoming & accepting emotional pain as the healer of an unbalanced opinion I hold about my life circumstances.

Awareness that happiness comes from recognizing what life gives me in every moment rather than focussing on what I don't have. Every moment can contain the gift of gratitude.

With the recognition that I am the sole creator and master of my inner emotional state, life enjoyment is no longer dependant or impacted by others.
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  06:47:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thank you Andrew
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  6:49:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anthem,

Thank you for these gems!! These insights/reminders have come at a particularly helpful time for me...they are so good in fact, that I may have them tattooed onto the back of my hands that way I'll remember to remember them when I need them most

Much Love
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000