Enlightenment Milestones
 Shaktipat Dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  11:08:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste Friends.....

I just awoke after a most wonderful and intense dream.

In this dream I recieved shaktipat.

I feel the need to share and am going to write out the notes I wrote immediately upon awakening (this is something I have never done, but felt compelled to do today).

-I don't really remember how the dream started, but it had something to do with a fight (perhaps because I watched the UFC 106 fight last night or perhaps because I had a long argument with my wife last night when she told me that she has smoked a bit while I have been gone even though she is pregnant...I don't know.

-I was with 2 other people in the dream, one of which I think is the teacher in my yoga teacher training program but I don't know for sure.

-In this dream we walked into a classroom that had maybe 30 people in it that were about 20-30 years old. Noone said this, but I knew that this class was a class on facilitating kundalini awakenings.

-After a brief conversation with the teacher of this class he asked one (absolutely beautiful about 24ish year old) girl if she would give each of the three of us a "zap"...(he actually said ZAP in the dream )

-She gave my two companions shaktipat and they were convulsing like crazy when she came to me.

-When she got to me, she put a thumb on my forehead, the rest of her palm on my head....it took about 15 seconds (I think) and then I had one strong root pulsation and then all went black except for one bright white star....I couldn't move so they laid me on the floor.

-one other girl knelt beside me and asked what I saw....I told her "Not much, just "The Star". Then the Shaktipat girl straddled me, said something I don't remember and leaned over and kissed me once.

-We went outside together and we walked to her home (which I still know where it is because in is in a part of Calgary not far from where I live.). In her house was her entire family.....brothers, sisters, mother, father, even her grandparents were there.... They were all dressed up, or were in the process of dressing up, but they were also cooking dinner in the kitchen so they didn't seem like they were going anywhere.

-The girl and I went into her bedroom and talked for a while before we joined her family in the kitchen....at this time the girl disappeared (for a while) and I began to converse with her family. They didn't ask me why I was there, just questions about who I am, my wife, my life, my ambitions etc. I felt no judgment at all.

-Eventually they all seemed rather occupied so I left and went back into Shakitpat girls bedroom.

-Here for some reason I thought it appropriate to take my clothes off and get into her bed where I began to read something and take note of the room....her room was covered in posters and regular girly stuff....

-at some point I realized that I wasn't in my clothes and kinda panicked as I had no idea why I had taken them off.

-I frantically searched the room for my pants, eventually finding them and putting them on just before Shakti girl walked back in the room. She had changed clothes and was now wearing an all white, kinda frilly blouse and she looked absolutely stunning. She walked over beside the bed and pointed to a poster on the wall and said "I really love this poem" (there was a poem on the poster but I can't for the life of me remember it right now).

-At this point I felt the urge to meditate and asked her to meditate with me....we did for a little bit and then I woke up.

This dream is probably the most vivid (non-lucid) dream I have ever had. I don't remember dreams in which I am not lucid....and I am almost always lucid in my dreams.

I don't know why I had this dream, but it was the most delightful dream I have ever had. For some reason I feel like this dream was facilitated by a woman I met the other day....her name is JaiSri and she is an ayurvedic doctor that is in her early 60's. I met her the other day when Dan (the yoga teacher training teacher her in White Rock) took our class to watch him recieve Neta Basti from her. She is obviously a very awake person and her energy that day was palpable....another girl in my class noticed it as well. She herself wasn't in this dream but I kind of feel that she was somehow involved. Her energy, her vibe was in this dream, or so it felt upon awakening.

Anyways, I really have no idea why I needed to write this down here, but I really felt the need to, so hopefully someone either finds this enjoyable, or finds something of value in it. I just needed to share it.

Much Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Nov 22 2009 11:12:09 AM

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  12:58:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing your beautiful experience Carson.
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  3:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi
Anyways, I really have no idea why I needed to write this down here, but I really felt the need to, so hopefully someone either finds this enjoyable, or finds something of value in it. I just needed to share it.

Hey Tattoo Man!
Sounds like you are opening to a type of psychic sensitivity.

I'm very familiar with this type of event. You meet someone, your attention is drawn to them, you make a connection with them, later in the day you recognize a new energy flow is attached to your being and then you dream about them.

You are making a type of psychic connection. I've experienced this many times. After a while, you get to notice the signs. In Barbara Brennon's book called "Hands of Light" she shows illustrations of the ethereal/astral/mental/causual connections that form between people. It's all related.

When you first make contact with someone, your attention goes out to them; you send out a chord/line of etheric/auric substance to connect with them. If you are really developed and sensitive the first time your attention goes out to them, you can see impressions, energy sensations and intuitive impressions from the person through that line. You might be connecting on a mental level, or intellectual level, perhaps a common interest or love of something. If you have similar denser energy fields or blockages in your aura, those too might connect easily because of sympathetic resonation.

Usually most people connect through their pain bodies (according to Eckhart Tolle) and that is why so many people tell you everything that is wrong in their lives when you first meet them.

Upon initial contact, if the person is a member of the opposite gender and there was a sex chakra connection, you might notice subtle sexual arousal. If the connection was mutual, you will surely notice a strong sexual arousal. There are variations of these dynamics too.

If the person is a Guru or a Shaman or kundalini-active, your little spec of attention might get zapped from that etheric connection and then the small 'you' gets zapped. I'm talking about the little spec of attention that goes up and down the spine in spinal breathing. When you place that attention on a chord, you can follow the chord to the other person and their consciousness. You can also tell if they are sucking energy from you or giving you more energy.

If the person is female and you've connected to their sex chakra, later during the day, you will notice that all of sudden a sexual type of energy flow registers in your root/sacral area. That is when, after recognizing the series of initial patterns, you know you will probably dream about it.

I think most dreams are the subconscious manifestations of subtle impressions received during the day through psychic connections that non-sensitive people missed, so the subconscious brings them up because of their significance. Or perhaps it is the testing of the newly formed etheric connection of the sexual chakras. Or perhaps new connections are being forged in the field of unity consciousness and the subconscious is informing you of the new connections.. :)

The other thing to realize is that what you think is a dream is actually an event occuring on a shared astral plane. Sometimes you meet beings that possess enough energy and skill to meet you in what you percieve to be a dream and then proceed to interact with you. Their extra energy will amplify the 'dream'. Indicators of this power boost are: it is hard to tell that you are dreaming, everything appears more vivid and colorful, you remember the 'dream' after with much clarity and detail and for many years after.

You have to watch that people who've connected their etheric chords to you don't suck out all of your energy, or conversely, blow your socks off with high voltage energy. Most of the time, if you don't respond or return an unwanted energetic connection, it will go away on it's own.

A interesting thing is to be in a relationship where the man sends the woman sexual energy, the woman converts that sexual energy to love and sends that back to the man. So there are minimally two connections. Another good thing is to reverse the flow so it balances out. (but the man has to know how to raise that energy from the root and transmute it in his heart and then send it back, which I've heard, most men don't know how to do). It is better to use your third eye to project energy, but you can also use any chakra or even charge-up objects..

A recommended practice of auric cleansing is to periodically scan your aura looking for chords that others have attached to you and cut them off if you don't want or need them. As well, you should be aware of chords that you've attached to others and what those connections may be doing. To cut the chords, you could, for example, imagine that your hand is a sharp knife and then slice the chord/connection off.

Ever hear of distance sex? You could be sending some sexual/healing energy to your wife right now and she could be transmuting that into love and sending it back to you. You can do this over great distances. They say time and distance are not truly obstacles.

And then again, you can just completely ignore what I've said and dismiss it as delusional hairy-fairy type of thoughts that you're better off ignoring or not knowing about.. a complete waste of time. It's entirely up to you :) Doesn't matter to me.

Hope you are having a nice time..
:)
TI

Edited by - Tibetan_Ice on Nov 22 2009 3:25:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  5:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing this beautiful experience.

It was really beautiful.

Blessings to you Carson.

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  10:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Miguel, Tibetan Ice, Yonatan and All

quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

Hey Tattoo Man!

Salut my Red Deerian Brother

quote:

Sounds like you are opening to a type of psychic sensitivity.

Honestly, I have always been fairly psychicly inclined....it is just not a big deal for me (so I rarely discuss it) as I have been this way since I can remember.....for example, I have ALWAYS had lucid dreams....always.

quote:

I'm very familiar with this type of event. You meet someone, your attention is drawn to them, you make a connection with them, later in the day you recognize a new energy flow is attached to your being and then you dream about them.

I assume you are talking about Jaisri the ayurvedic doctor I met on Thursday? Well, she actually wasn't in my dream. I just woke up having a need to share this experience with her for some unknown reason.... I had only met her the one time and it was only for two hours while she was giving Netra Basti to Dan, and it was two days prior to the dream, but this was what I needed to do.

quote:

Upon initial contact, if the person is a member of the opposite gender and there was a sex chakra connection, you might notice subtle sexual arousal. If the connection was mutual, you will surely notice a strong sexual arousal. There are variations of these dynamics too.

Assuming you are talking about Jaisri and that I am still following you, there was no sexual connection....she is in her early 60's, and if you remember from our meeting, I am “only” 28 and happily married, and my wife is pregnant .....I doubt this connection had anything to do with sex or the svadisthana chakra. Just my intuition though, it could be misguided/misinterpreted....I am always willing to stay open to other possibilities.

quote:

If the person is a Guru or a Shaman or kundalini-active, your little spec of attention might get zapped from that etheric connection and then the small 'you' gets zapped. I'm talking about the little spec of attention that goes up and down the spine in spinal breathing. When you place that attention on a chord, you can follow the chord to the other person and their consciousness. You can also tell if they are sucking energy from you or giving you more energy.

Well, she is an ayurvedic doctor, has been for decades, and she studied under Vasant Lad for 9 years before she “started to get it” (her words) .....she is not a guru, nor a shaman, but she is definitely kundalini active (although she never said this...it was merely “felt”). There is for sure no “sucking” of my energy going on from her, and in fact I would almost be willing to go the other way and suggest that she gives energy.....but after talking to her today about my dream, she has given me some new insight as to what this dream and transmission was, and she was not involved directly. She suggested to me that the Shakti was transmitted by the “feminine energy that my wife is pregnant with”......I never told her we are pregnant nor that we believe it is a girl....actually, come to think of it, I never even told her I was married!

quote:

The other thing to realize is that what you think is a dream is actually an event occuring on a shared astral plane. Sometimes you meet beings that possess enough energy and skill to meet you in what you percieve to be a dream and then proceed to interact with you. Their extra energy will amplify the 'dream'. Indicators of this power boost are: it is hard to tell that you are dreaming, everything appears more vivid and colorful, you remember the 'dream' after with much clarity and detail and for many years after.

Yes, this is indeed what I feel happened. Like I said above, I am always lucid in every dream....I am always able to control and manipulate my dreams and am always able to recognize that I am in dream sleep. Last night I was aware that I was “dreaming” but I was neither in control nor able to manipulate the goings on. Usually I could ask for, or ask to stop the shakti transmission, could choose to fly, can do things that are generally accepted as not possible in the three dimensional world, but last night was probably the first dream I have had when I was not in control of what happened.#12288;

quote:

You have to watch that people who've connected their etheric chords to you don't suck out all of your energy, or conversely, blow your socks off with high voltage energy. Most of the time, if you don't respond or return an unwanted energetic connection, it will go away on it's own.

I neither asked for nor was able to reject the transmission last night. I believe it happened as it did because that was what was needed. Life knows just what we need, and when we are ready we will receive.

quote:

Ever hear of distance sex?

You mean phone sex? Kidding.

quote:

You could be sending some sexual/healing energy to your wife right now and she could be transmuting that into love and sending it back to you. You can do this over great distances. They say time and distance are not truly obstacles.

I agree that time and distance are illusions...they truly are....I have travelled backwards and forwards in time (while on Ketamine) and have gone to places I have never been in the body, but I don't think that was what went on last night. Really, the dream had very little to do with sex.....actually it had nothing to do with sex, or sexual feelings, other then the ones caused by the transmission.....meaning feeling the sexual energy rise up the spinal nerve. There were thoughts of sex, but they only served to confuse me as I could not figure out why I would want to have “sex”.

quote:

And then again, you can just completely ignore what I've said and dismiss it as delusional hairy-fairy type of thoughts that you're better off ignoring or not knowing about.. a complete waste of time. It's entirely up to you :) Doesn't matter to me.

Indeed I could entirely dismiss what you have said, but that isn't “my” style .....I am open to everything....probably more so then I should be in some situations

quote:

Hope you are having a nice time..

Indeed I am.....I can't imagine a better month long holiday then spending 6 days a week, 12 hours a day immersed in yoga and inner silence....I am leaving on Thursday to come home, so I will hopefully see you soon.

Thanks for the insights!

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Nov 22 2009 11:18:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2009 :  11:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson :)

quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi
I assume you are talking about Jaisri the ayurvedic doctor I met on Thursday?

Nope, I'm actually not analysing your dream or pointing to anyone you mentioned. I'm just pointing out a pattern of energy flows that I discovered through practical experience based on meeting people I've never met before.

quote:

Assuming you are talking about Jaisri and that I am still following you, there was no sexual connection....she is in her early 60's, and if you remember from our meeting, I am “only” 28 and happily married, and my wife is pregnant

Well, yes I realize you are 28, married etc.. I'm not saying anything about anyone you've met or who might have appeared in your dream. I mentioned sexual energies because it is usually what is tested first when two people of opposite genders meet, which I what I realized a long time ago in relationship dynamics.

Oh (and again this has no bearing on your dream), but just because someone is 60 in their body doesn't mean that they will be 60 in an astral plane or in a dream. If they have power, they can appear as they'd like.

quote:

Really, the dream had very little to do with sex.....actually it had nothing to do with sex, or sexual feelings, other then the ones caused by the transmission.....meaning feeling the sexual energy rise up the spinal nerve.

Well, if I had to comment specifically about your dream, yes, sounds like kundalini shaktipat to me.. :)

Have a nice trip back.
OM SHANTI

:)
TI

Edited by - Tibetan_Ice on Nov 23 2009 12:39:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2010 :  2:20:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's official....the dreams were right....we are having a girl

Love.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2010 :  8:23:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats, brother Carson!

I'm happy for the 3 of you

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2010 :  05:22:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What a nice story, Carson! I really enjoyed reading. Thank you.

Girls are mighty, aren't they...
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2010 :  04:57:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrates Carsonzi

I also did have shaktipath dream like..In the dream there was this lady who was sitting under a tree with that stick in her hand and was wearing orange dress and I bent and she put something on my forehead ie she touched my third eye and told me a mantra and i went blank after that i got lost completely I went into kind of darkness.

This was some unknown lady. Then in two incidents like Carson said one was my childhood classmate who touched my forehead and blessed me and other was someone whom I know but cannt recall who it was..

Nice explaination shanti

Love and light
Viji
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000