Enlightenment Milestones
 Loving Life
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  4:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm not quite sure what is happening (or perhaps it would be better said, I'm not quite sure what ISN'T happening anymore) but I have come to a point where I am absolutely IN LOVE with Life. I feel so incredibly blessed to be having "the human experience" that I feel like I could burst. And it's not that things are going "better" then before, it's just that everything is so darn perfect, regardless of the circumstances, that I just want to scream "THANK YOU!" to everyone and everything. My wish is that every single expression of humanity could experience this overwhelming love for being alive. Thank you Life for Life itself!

Love!

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  11:49:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson,

Glad to hear it. Your happiness brought a smile to my face.

Namaste, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  2:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow...great Carson.thats soooo beautiful and inspiring
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  12:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
awesome! very inspiring :-)
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  12:49:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

I'm not quite sure what is happening (or perhaps it would be better said, I'm not quite sure what ISN'T happening anymore) but I have come to a point where I am absolutely IN LOVE with Life. I feel so incredibly blessed to be having "the human experience" that I feel like I could burst. And it's not that things are going "better" then before, it's just that everything is so darn perfect, regardless of the circumstances, that I just want to scream "THANK YOU!" to everyone and everything. My wish is that every single expression of humanity could experience this overwhelming love for being alive. Thank you Life for Life itself!

Love!

Yes.

Beautiful.

Thanks for posting this!

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  12:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I made the original post in this thread almost 2 months ago now.... and things have only deepened since then. What I used to experience as "overwhelming bliss" (feeling like I am going to burst) has smoothed itself into a nice calm flow of ecstasy. Manageable, yet even deeper then before. This journey is so fantastic..... each moment is a precious gift if we will only choose to accept it.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2010 :  3:37:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome. Beautiful. Enjoy!
shanti
Hatha
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2010 :  01:56:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Man, CarsonZi's words ring like Christmas bells. I tell you, it's amazing what the divine flow of energy can do in the face of obstacles that used to foretell doom for me. Now, I just return to the stillness and continue with my practice, trying to make every day an inner-outer union of ordinary and divine. The ordinary simplicity is the divine. How content one can be by simply staring at a flower or talking to a shop clerk or walking a neighbor's dog or washing the dishes even.
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2010 :  4:45:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
How content one can be by simply staring at a flower or talking to a shop clerk or walking a neighbor's dog or washing the dishes even.

Word to that!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000