New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  4:57:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Saagaram

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  5:52:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
The whole universe is without any essential reality like a magical spectacle. What is the reality of a magical spectacle? If one is fully convinced of the non-essentiality of the universe in this way, she attains peace.

There is neither bondage nor liberation for me. These (bondage and liberation) are only bogies for those who are terrfied (on account of the ignorance of their essential nature). This universe appears as a reflection in buddhi (the intellect) like the image of the sun in water.

Vijnana Bhairava Tantra
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  6:45:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

Hi Etherfish

quote:

What do you mean by "full" F? Does that mean the first one above middle C?

No....
It contained all the F's.....all the octaves.......and yet it was much more than that. It carried the resonance of all the notes in-between too, however the main pitch was F. And it was in complete harmony......I can't explain it in a musical sense. My understanding is too limited.

But my body understood it just fine :)

and in a maths sense too. Where zero conains the sum of all numbers including zero. Zero is not the absence of numbers but the root and total of all numbers.

In music and maths this is the same, this is the perfect chord, the blowing of Gabriels trumpet, the rams horn that brought down the walls of Jericho etc.

As above so below.

Edited by - karl on Dec 12 2010 6:46:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  7:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have a theory that all of Maya's reality is made of conscious vibration. Each physical material (element) is a different vibration frequency. This is why people hear spiritual complex notes.

And it is also why sub-atomic physics is bordering on spirituality today. They found that the smallest particles behave differently when watched than when they are not, and they operate outside of time. Also these particles behave as if they are waves of energy sometimes even though they exhibit particle properties.
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  9:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Saagaram

Hey Kirtanman, you know the funny thing about karma? As illusory as it is it can still put your liberated ass in the hospital. I don't mean you you, I mean the collective we us you. Illusions have a funny way of kicking us in the balls.

Illusions also have a funny way, though, of arising from a combination of definition and imagination.

Some might call landing in a hospital karma; others might call it ... landing in a hospital.

When I say karma is illusion, what I mean is: ideas about karma are illusion.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  11:32:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish
They found that the smallest particles behave differently when watched than when they are not, and they operate outside of time.

Hi E-fish!
I have no idea what you are talking about when you say ... " they operate outside of time."

Please explain.
Go to Top of Page

Saagaram

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  10:37:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kirtanman

quote:
Originally posted by Saagaram

Hey Kirtanman, you know the funny thing about karma? As illusory as it is it can still put your liberated ass in the hospital. I don't mean you you, I mean the collective we us you. Illusions have a funny way of kicking us in the balls.

Illusions also have a funny way, though, of arising from a combination of definition and imagination.

Some might call landing in a hospital karma; others might call it ... landing in a hospital.

When I say karma is illusion, what I mean is: ideas about karma are illusion.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Ideas are karmic. Anything with a causal potentiality is karmic. Karma means action, plain and simple. If an action lands you in the hospital it's karmic fruit. Basically, one needs to acknowledge the obvious if one is going to have a spiritual path at all, we are all interconnected and our actions have consequences. When people get into thinking karma is an illusion, it propagates a bankrupt spirituality.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  12:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by machart

quote:
They found that the smallest particles behave differently when watched than when they are not, and they operate outside of time.

Hi E-fish!
I have no idea what you are talking about when you say ... " they operate outside of time."

Please explain.

It's really theoretical physics at Quantum Level. No one has yet explained why particles behave the way they do.

In an extrapolated experiment based on a single particle and diffraction grid which has two slits. One particle manages to go through both slits at the same time. If the experiment was set up on a distant planet many light years away, in the same experiment, the particle would still pass through both slits - even if the screen was installed on a planet that had not been there when the particle was in transit.

I'm a novice at this and not a particle physicist, but as no one has actually proved anything as yet, then I suppose even if my explanation isn't entirely correct, it's as good as anyone elses
Go to Top of Page

Saagaram

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  2:00:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karl

quote:

quote:

Hi E-fish!

Please explain.

It's really theoretical physics at Quantum Level. No one has yet explained why particles behave the way they do.

In an extrapolated experiment based on a single particle and diffraction grid which has two slits. One particle manages to go through both slits at the same time. If the experiment was set up on a distant planet many light years away, in the same experiment, the particle would still pass through both slits - even if the screen was installed on a planet that had not been there when the particle was in transit.

I'm a novice at this and not a particle physicist, but as no one has actually proved anything as yet, then I suppose even if my explanation isn't entirely correct, it's as good as anyone elses

There are three states to every subatomic particle: neutral, attraction and repulsion. These energetic states are responsible for the generating the illusion matter has such qualities as mass, volume, solidity, etc.

Now the practice of yoga is to recognize a mind free of attraction and repulsion, in a state of indifference. Then in the neutral state, to recognize the clarity of awareness itself, and by doing so to be free of the distraction that qualities of matter are real, and to become absorbed in their true illusory nature.

When that happens, there is a genuine consciousness that all phenomena are one's self, and the divine outpouring of love ensues.
Go to Top of Page

Saagaram

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  3:02:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to introduce a fantastic practice from the Flower Ornament Sutra, which is actually a tantric practice.

This visualization can be done prior to the point when you visualize your central channel and do the prana practice. There is a very subtle connection between mental images and prana, and if you do this visualization clearly you will feel the energetic effects and effects that go even beyond energy.

You visualize your body in the form of Avalokiteshvara, or Vishu, Brahma, Shiva, Yogini, Kali or as you wish in peaceful, erotic or wrathful face. It is important you visualize you are sitting or standing on a jeweled lion throne or a corpse, which rests on a moon disk which rests on a lotus. You hair is in a top-knot like a yogi, and you are ornamented lavishly in jewels, gold and silks.

You can be alone or you can be embracing your consort in sexual ecstasy. These forms are for you to try and settle on one that is suitable for your energy. You will know it when you find it.

I find Avalokiteshvara in four armed form is simplest, and the jewel held in anjali mudra at the heart represents compassion. When visualizing this way, energy actually joins the chakra, and by visualizing a jewel ornament on the skin, like a black jewel at the sexual organ, green jewel at the root, a yellow jewel four fingers below the navel, a blue jewel at the heart, a red jewel at the throat, a white jewel at the brow and a clear diamond jewel at the tip of the crown top-knot, one is able to cause kundalini to go to each of these places. Visualizing jewels and metal, like gold and silver is different than visualizing other things. When concentration on these objects is very clear, it is more clear than anything else, and causes a flow of sensation that cannot be described. Visualizing the blue jewel held at the heart in anjali is sufficient to cause a realization that kundalini energy is not just sexual, it is compassion and the mind's true voidness nature.

As to your own physical body, you visualize it to be the same substance as the visualization, like a rainbow, translucent mind stuff.

Then, on top of your crown or in front of you, a naked sadhu appears, blue in color, seated on a lotus and jeweled lion throne, surrounded by rainbow lights. This being is who you think he is. You ask this being for the power to illuminate all beings in all worlds.

Then, the sadhu melts into rainbow lights, entering your crown or brow and descending down your central channel, and a small sun, blazing and fiery, appears inside your body, four finger widths below your navel; your body is hollow like a balloon and transparent like a rainbow, and this sun illuminates your body and all the gold and jewel adornments blaze brilliantly in all directions of existence. These lights illuminate every realm of existence, every sentient being who are the object of practice and every enlightened being of wisdom who are one's assistants.

You can visualize at once or in stages that from every pour, from every strand of hair, from each of the millions of jewels in your hair and on your body, light emanates and illuminates all these beings and their worlds blessing them. It is very important to, within your visualization, as best as you can to visualize the numbers of beings illuminated to be more numerous than you can possibly imagine, bazillions..., that your body is vast as a billion universes, yet tiny enough to illuminate them all from within. And the contents of your body, in every pour, in every strand of hair are all the worlds of enlightened beings also bazillions.

This doesn't have to take long, it could take only one minute. You can add a mantra enhancement, like OM MANI PADME HUM, or you can do your own mantra AYAM, or the three mantra variations you use here, doing twenty-one reps or so very quickly.

To add solar centering you can visualize a moon-disk at your heart and see the mantra circling clockwise around a syllable HRI or AYAM at the center, emanating light which makes offerings to all the enlightened beings things to assist them in their path, that light returns to you filling you with joy.

Then, you can dissolve the visualization into yourself and go on to your pranayamas and mantra meditation. Some may find it helpful to continue doing the visualization of one's physical body made of insubstantial rainbow stuff or hollow like a balloon while doing pranayama. This greatly helps generating heat. Also maintaining the deity visualization can be a big help too during pranayam. Always let the visualization go when doing the mantra meditation.

Or you can do the visualization after your pranayamas and meditation, in place of or in addition to samyama. The power of this practice will be very evident at that juncture.

This is a very wonderful thing to practice during sexual embrace. When one is on creeping on orgasm, at the 50% mark, the visualization of the sun and lights emanating from the clear diamond at the crown will have a powerful cosmic effect.

At this level of practice, there is no buddhist, shaiva, vedantin or jain. This is beyond conventional discourse and is the path of ultimate awareness.

Edited by - Saagaram on Dec 13 2010 3:55:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

Saagaram

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  7:01:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Something interesting to note. Yogani says the I AM mantra is also can be pronounced AYAM, and that the frequency vibrates both the root and brow.

Also, in secret tantric visualizations, the syllable AH is sounded mental and visualized at the root, and syllable HAM is visualized and mentally sounded at the crown.

AHAM is Sanskriti for "I am."
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  4:22:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  05:19:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Hi E-fish!

Please explain.

CERN's Large Hadron Collider is at the forefront of this thinking. It is expected to create tiny black holes with some of the subatomic particle collisions they are experimenting with.

According to current physics these nano black holes could not be
created at the energy levels the LHC is capable of producing.
They could only be created if other dimensions exist.

The CERN theoreticians say this could give clear signs of dimensions
beyond length, breadth, depth and time because at such high energy particles could be tracked disappearing --
presumably into the other dimensions -- and then back into the classical four dimensions.

Parallel universes could also be hidden within these dimensions,
the thinking goes, but only in a so-called gravitational variety in
which light cannot be propagated -- a fact which would make it nearly impossible to explore them.

Edited by - Etherfish on Dec 15 2010 07:41:49 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000