New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  09:30:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

/\
          /**\
         /****\
         /****\
         /****\
         /****\  
         /****\  
           ||
 HAPPY HOLIDAYS  

I would like to wish one and all Very Happy Holidays.

I have no words to express the gratitude I feel for each and every one of you. Everyone here, knowingly or unknowing give so much, so openly, here. The heart of AYP is all of us, with our giving and our loving and our sharing we have made AYP the most beautiful place to be ourselves.

This community has given and given and given for all these years, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of us for our love and support for each other. We have all made this a home where we can feel safe in speaking our minds, share our joys, sorrows, loving, opening, fears and so much more.

Thank you to all of you for making this possible.

The Thank yous will not be complete without a special thanks to Yogani for his endless, unconditional loving and advice and support.

_/\_

So lets turn this topic into one big card. Please post your wishes to Yogani and AYP (which includes all of us) and give each other thanks and share our sentiments and gratitude.

THANK YOU

As we did last year, it would be wonderful if we, in the spirit of the season, could make a small donation to AYP/Yogani. Even a small donation can go a long way.
Yogani says:
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

For those who are interested, here is the direct AYP/Paypal Donation Link. Any donations should only be for the perception of value received already. I am most comfortable with that.

The guru is in you.

You can make donations here.

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  09:44:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Any donations should only be for the perception of value received already.

There's not enough money in the world.

Thank you Yogani, thank you AYP community, thank you Life.

Wishing you all a blissfilled holiday season.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  09:56:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
With dedicated practise of AYP, slowly but surely, there will be no more suffering.

Thank you Yogani, Shanti, all the mods, all the forum participants.

Much love to you.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  10:45:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, amazing wonderful people, Yogani, for everything. Grateful for all of you and all of this here.

LOOOOOOOVE

Happy Holidays!!!

Go to Top of Page

Rohini

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  12:56:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ho!Ho!Ho!
Yogani is like Santa Claus. From home to home and heart to heart, from one place to another spreading love, warmth and joy he brought us closer to each other with his AYP gift equally to all of us.

Thank you Yogani and everyone out there, I love my life and I love you all

Happy holidays and have a jolly good time with your practice on!
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  1:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Re-posting from another topic yesterday..

I can see now why gurus are revered and worshipped - they who point us to the guru within. That act of love and compassion that gets us awakening from deep slumber..

Overwhelming gratitude for Yogani, the generous, luminous, anonymous yogi.. thank you.

To Shanti, Katrine, Kirtanman, Carson, Parallax, Ananda, Christi, Bewell, Cosmic, and all of you wonderful people.. your wisdom has touched me in so many ways. Thank you.

A beautiful family this is.. honored to be part of AYP.

kami

Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  1:51:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Holidays y'all.
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  2:46:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for being, Yogani and everybody here!
_/\_
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  3:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yogani and all for everything.

Love.
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  09:03:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Holiday to everyone
Go to Top of Page

Rattan

South Africa
41 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  02:22:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, thank you all for sharing this journey. Enjoy your holidays.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  02:56:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you

I love you

Wish you all a beautiful holiday season

quote:
Originally posted by kami

To Shanti, Katrine, Kirtanman, Carson, Parallax, Ananda, Christi, Bewell, Cosmic, and all of you wonderful people.. your wisdom has touched me in so many ways. Thank you.

Kami, you are an inspiration. Thank you for being who you are
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2010 :  8:24:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Very Very HAPPY HOLIDAYS to Everyone, Everywhere!!

And Thank You, AYP - and All AYPers - both old friends and new friends -- for another beautiful AYP Year!!

And as Carson mentioned, there truly isn't enough money in the world (or the Universe, for that matter) to make a donation based on "perception of value received already" --- but if we don't donate because of that --- that'd kind of defeat the purpose of the beautifully low-key reminder, I'd say.

Once again, Thank You All - and Thank You, Yogani, for Starting It All!!

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Edited by - Kirtanman on Dec 18 2010 7:59:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  6:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In the Brazen Head
The oldest pub (1198) in Ireland

Happy Christmas Everyone !

Ishtvan – the meditating waiter from Hungary
Offered us a table tonight
By the fireplace
In the oldest pub in Ireland

My daughters
Linn´s Simon
And I

Three days ago
I was here with Sparkle´s meditation group
Straight from meditation we came

Here they lovingly ”saw me off” to Norway
In the oldest pub in Ireland

Ishtvan had been drinking the residue
From that sober happydrunk visit
Where "Guiniess for Kids" were laughingly served
and laughingly savoured

Where songs were sung
And hearts were free and open

Ishtvan was overjoyed to see us today
Something had plucked his inner string
(TM has tuned it for years)

”What is it…this meditation you do?”

And thanks to Yogani
And all giving souls at this forum,
A doorway

To

Transformation
Liberation
Wisdom
Love and Clarity

Can be accessed
From within and without
Through a zipfiled little note saying

www.aypsite.org

Here

It is Christmas every day

And every unwrapping

Is the Gift itself

Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  7:27:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yogani and all of the AYP family, for pointing the way home, right back to where we already are, the best and only place to be, and if possible AYP has made it even better.

Thank you, with all of my/our/the being, I thank you. Thank you Existence/God/Love for being.

Eternal love and gratitude

Om Shanti. x
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  7:31:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you All and happy holidays!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  02:51:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Holidays y'all

Love Love Love
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  2:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy and sparkling days
Thanks to everyone and a special thanks to Yogani for all the love and support over the years
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2010 :  12:49:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy and peaceful holidays to everyone
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2010 :  6:13:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy holidays everyone and thank you Yogani!
Go to Top of Page

SophiaUnbound

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2010 :  7:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Peace, love, and joy to all!
Go to Top of Page

devrim

Thailand
33 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2010 :  07:03:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit devrim's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you for all of you that put in the time to make this all happen, i found AYP and i have found my path, love to you all during the festive season, look forward to many years ahead as part of this internet satsang. merry everyday !!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2010 :  09:00:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yogani! Also thanks to everyone else at AYP. Wish everyone the best for the festive season and the NEW YEAR.

Krish
Go to Top of Page

thibaud05

France
86 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2010 :  4:12:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so very much Yogani and everyone here enjoying and giving support on the forum!
Best wishes and blessings to all for the Christmas season!
Shanti
Go to Top of Page

BINAM

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2010 :  07:58:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!
Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2010 :  3:17:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Holidays you LOVELY people.

enjoy yourself!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000