Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Muddied
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  04:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Help ! I could not finish my 10 mins of pranayama last night, I had to stop half-way thru' and I had a poor DM session because I - not knowing the possibilities and possible consequences - allowed someone's energy to "interract or affect mine". Apart from feeling his strong vibrations at that point, I did not particularly feel anything (disturbed in anyway). However, later during practices, I struggled thru' mud trying to go up and down my spine. DM was also thick with mud. I could not "see" my light at all.
This could all be my imagination but could someone tell me how to quickly cleanse my energy from this? Please tell me it can be done quickly

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  05:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Light a candle and move it around your major chakras and aura. The wax will suck up the negative energy. Then wipe the wax which drips down with toilet paper and burn the paper.

Make sure you meditate in your normal spot/surroundings (in front of your altar, if you have one) which have been cleansed with candles, incense etc..

There are rings, amulets etc.. you can wear to protect your energy from negative interference, but you'll have to cleanse them regularly (rinse in running water, charge on chrystals, charge in the sun/moon, prayer 'em up :P etc..) for them to be effective. I'm not very knowledgeable on this subject so you'll have to study all these things yourself further if interested.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  10:59:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere
...it can be done quickly

Not to worry, it can be done quickly In my understanding of AYP SBP and DM, there is no need for any protection against other people's energies. You just keep doing your practices.

Would you give us a progress report tomorrow?

"The guru is in you" even when you are not perceptibly aware of inner light.

Edited by - bewell on Nov 29 2010 4:55:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  11:49:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Help ! I could not finish my 10 mins of pranayama last night, I had to stop half-way thru' and I had a poor DM session because I - not knowing the possibilities and possible consequences - allowed someone's energy to "interract or affect mine". Apart from feeling his strong vibrations at that point, I did not particularly feel anything (disturbed in anyway). However, later during practices, I struggled thru' mud trying to go up and down my spine. DM was also thick with mud. I could not "see" my light at all.
This could all be my imagination but could someone tell me how to quickly cleanse my energy from this? Please tell me it can be done quickly

The advice is the same. When you wander off the mantra then gently go back to it. If you feel that you need to stop then that's your inner Guru telling you to stop.

All nice and natural. It doesn't matter if you do 10 minutes or 10 seconds, it's the regularity and intent of the practises that is important and keeping a close inner eye on what your inner Guru is saying.

The amount you did was absolutely perfect, how could it be any other way ?
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  06:57:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you guys,
My sessions last night and this morning were indeed better. The mud is not all gone but clearing up
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  12:53:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thank you guys,
My sessions last night and this morning were indeed better. The mud is not all gone but clearing up

It's helps not to label something better or worse. I know that can be hard to do but it really does help by accepting 'what is'. There are no good or bad meditations, just meditation.

Edited by - karl on Nov 30 2010 12:53:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  6:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thank you guys,

Go to Top of Page

omarkaya

Spain
146 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2010 :  05:08:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit omarkaya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
there is a song from beatles titled across the universe,they use a very simple yet very important mantra.jai guru deva om,nothing is gonna change my world nothing is gonna change my world.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000