Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Thank you all for a warm Welcome !!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sharanam

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2010 :  5:11:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I would like to thank Shweta , Doug , Jhankana & Rohini for teaching the techniques & clarifying queries along with sharing all their experiences since they have joined AYP !!! And everone else also for sharing their life changing & inspiring experiences & stories !!
It is very easy for someone like me to think about quitting even if one lil thing is not going the way you think it should be ... !! I understood 1 important thing here .... that you cant compare anyones experience with yours and then think that why dint I felt the same way ... or am I doing something wrong ?? Am a beginner here so am still looking forward to have wonderful experiences that I keep hearing about from seniors in AYP !! I know one day I will ... I only have to consistently continue on this path !!
Merry Christmas to all & have a wonderful & safe Holidayz !!

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2010 :  7:46:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Sharanam and happy holidays to you as well! Much love
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2010 :  1:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums, Sharanam.

quote:
I understood 1 important thing here .... that you cant compare anyones experience with yours and then think that why dint I felt the same way ... or am I doing something wrong ?? Am a beginner here so am still looking forward to have wonderful experiences that I keep hearing about from seniors in AYP !! I know one day I will ... I only have to consistently continue on this path !!

So true and so beautiful that you get this. Each one has their own journey to travel.... so no need to compare. Lovely.

Happy holidays to you too.
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2010 :  2:07:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Sharanam,

Welcome to the AYP Forum; I really enjoyed meeting you, and talking at the retreat; it's great to see you here, as well.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you, and all your loved ones!

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2010 :  11:06:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sharanam
I understood 1 important thing here .... that you cant compare anyones experience with yours and then think that why dint I felt the same way...

Hi Sharanam!

Welcome to the forum.

I hope that if you choose to participate more, this space will become a support to your daily practice in relation to your inner and outer experience.

You are on a wonderful journey.

Peace,

Bewell
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000