Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Samyama Practice Audio Guide
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2010 :  03:19:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i just started practicing samyama last month and i'm already quite amazed as i watch the synchronicities pile up -- small miracles indeed!

despite my best efforts to keep the samyama practice constrained to 5 minutes, i often find myself "off" someplace, and it takes me fifteen minutes or so to get thru the 9 standard sutras yogani has outlined. maybe this is good, but maybe it would be nice to have an audio guide to keep it to five minutes, yes?

i cooked up the following track this evening -- curious to hear your impressions of it:

http://www.starbelt.com/audio/samya...1-128bps.mp3

contains:

- 5 minute samyama practice!
- 8 sutras repeated twice at 15 second intervals:

love, radiance, unity, health, strength, abundance, wisdom, inner sensuality

- 9th sutra is akasha, and it's repeated 4x, just because it's awesome

also embedded into this audio track is some light rain for a relaxing background, and a binaural beat frequency.. one selected for deep meditation (delta brainwave) and resonant with third eye chakra.. i've also stepped up the carrier frequency to a level that can be appreciated without using headphones or bass speakers.. so all of you can hear it this time

cheers!

Edited by - AYPforum on Nov 25 2010 12:55:42 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2010 :  12:55:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Don

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2012 :  12:43:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great audio
Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000