Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Discovery: Bhakti Sutra/Sutra senasations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2010 :  07:19:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, my friends!

At the end of my Samyama practice this morning, i had an urge to add Bhakti as a sutra. I did it 4 times, and every time, my breath was forced out, my navel center was contracted, my back was straightened for me and i was made to keep the breath out until IT decided to be drawn back in! There were also movements that created neck adjustments, some gentle and some drastic. I would not suggest this to anyone else, since it was an experiment, but just thought i'd report it to those who might find it interesting!

Also, when i was doing Samyama awhile back, i never felt sensations associated with the sutras dropping into silence. Now, after a long break and other peaceful practices, i feel quite a few of them as they register in my energetic system.....each has a different "flavor", and feels pleasant when i have no resistance to them all!

Enjoy all life
Love
Rael!

Edited by - Rael on Nov 22 2010 07:21:21 AM

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2010 :  06:11:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great Rael

Good experience with Samayama!

love and Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  10:53:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by vijikr

Great Rael

Good experience with Samayama!

love and Light
Viji

Thank you Viji!
Have you had alot of experience with Samyama? i love it!

Peace
Rael
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000