Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Nadi imbalance?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gentlep

USA
114 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  4:54:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have been having this pain on whole left side of the body for several years. I tried many things medically and also chiropractic, acupuncture, rolfing etc. without much help. The only medical explanation is that there is mild scoliosis, however it is so small that that should generally be not the reason for the pain. I know Yogani advises to go in the middle with spinal breathing and that that would cure any imbalance. However, I always had trouble concentrating on the middle as my attention will always draw to the left side because of the pain. I had also mentioned about excessive thoughts during kechari a long time ago. Combined with that I always seem to have too much of thought, or trying to reason everything logically combined with anxiety. Recently I was reading about swara yoga and it appears to me that my symptoms might be something like imbalance in the ida nadi. So I have been observing that most of the time I seem to have my left nostril obstructed which probably would confirm that. Also to note that I have been doing neti for more than 3years now and amaroli too.

For last few days I have been experimenting with blocking right nostril and right ear most of the time during the day and night to see what effect it would bring. And I notice much calmer, less anxiety and some relief from left side body pain. Also if I do kechari with right nostril blocked, either from inside or outside, I seem to have better handle on thoughts and feel much calmer.

Does anyone know if this means there is imbalance in the nadis. And if yes, are there any better methods, herbal medication, energy healing or any such thing that could help.

Edited by - gentlep on Nov 15 2010 4:59:47 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000