Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Excessive body heat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shoonya

India
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  04:55:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I have started doing SPB and DM 4~5 weeks back. I have been doing other practices like Shakthi Salana kriya, Sambhavi Maha mudra and Sudarshan kriya for sometime. When I got pregnant, I had to stop them as I was asked to slow on practices. Now when I thought of resuming practices I got connected with AYP and have been doing AYP for past 4~5 weeks. Meditation and pranayama experiences are really good.

But I am having symptoms of excessive body heat. Is it something expected or am I going fast?

Do have to bring in some change in my diet? I am a pure vegetarian.

Could anyone of you help me in understanding this phenomenon?

Cheers

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  08:52:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shoonya,
Welcome to the AYP forums.

Excess heat is purification.
http://www.aypsite.org/235.html
quote:
So much of energy experiences are due to what I call "friction" in the nervous system - energy passing through partially loosened obstructions. This can give the impression of a lot happening (erotic feelings, heat, vibration, physical movements, mood swings, etc.). Once the obstructions have been cleared out somewhat, then the experience can be much smoother and blissful. Same energy - less friction. I mentioned early on that experiences would change. That is the reason - changing patterns of obstructions in the nervous system as they are loosened and dissolved. This does not mean you are on the verge of total purification (though we'd all welcome it) - just that there is more clarity at the moment. You are seeing between the slowly dissolving clouds. It will change again.

If it gets too much, and it gets uncomfortable, please do self pace (cut back on practices) and do some grounding stuff like walk, exercise.
There are some tips on how to cool the body in this topic.

Go to Top of Page

shoonya

India
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  05:29:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lots Shanti, you tip and redirection were really helpful. I will let you know the results.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000