Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 When is a Kundalini rash not a Kundalini rash ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  07:14:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have always viewed the Kundalini aspects of meditative practise with squinted eyes.

Sometimes during practises I have cut back and self paced when there was a general feeling of edginess.

However, a few weeks ago I developed a rash over my upper body. Now, I do have Eczma so that is not so unusual, but it is usually found in small areas and not my entire trunk. I have been treating it in the usual way with Betnovate and moisturising cream but it seems to be making little difference.

I went to the Doctor on Friday and was a bit suprised by his response. He thought the rash was a bit unusual, he wasn't entirely convinced that it was eczma, or if it was it was infected in some way. He gave me some stronger cream and a course of antibiotics. There was also an out break of something like eczma on my face, again he seemed a bit confused by what it was and asked to see me again in two weeks.

Last night I suddenly remembered reading something about a rash in the Secrets of Wilder and started looking at some of the posts on Kundalini rashes. There does seem to be a certain similarity with what is described but how would you know for certain ?

Thing is, now I have read this I shall be self pacing as well as continuing on the steroid cream, so between them both I'm certain everything will get back to normal so I won't really know if I am a victim of too much practise.

Any thoughts?

Edited by - AYPforum on Nov 14 2010 07:20:18 AM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000