Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini caprice and overload
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  11:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste friends,

I went to the 1st AYP retreat, which significantly increased both my sensitivity to practice and the spiritual energy inside. I went through some dramatic kundalini experience that I'd like to share. There are also a few questions about fine tuning the energy to cure the imbalance I'm going thro right now.

After the retreat, there were a few nights of kundalini activities. But the pattern seems to be energy in healthy form: warm and wavy and ecstatic, and energy in imbalanced state: fire-like, drying, even explosive. I have gone through two cycles so far. My question is what caused the energy to alternate between its different menifestations? It is only practice?

To deal with the energy rising up, I've been using solar enhancement. But strangely my solar plexus seemed to be overloaded. There was sudden contraction after practice. And in practice, after certain time (10-15 minutes) of DM, the whole energetic field seemed to rock back and forth, and the solar area seemed to be a high-voltage bulb flaring and I felt wanting to scream out and simply couldn't continue practice. Pieces of skin was dried off my upper lip and I felt congested and fire in my stomach made me feel nausea. I don't know if I'd quit solar plexus. If I do, the energy will gather at the 3rd eye and cause crown actitivities, which it did.

Another question is if I should still do 1-2 minutes of SPB, since it is supposed to balance the flow of energy? I've been trying to do standing poses only. But am suspecting that asanas add to the overload too, right?

I felt the energy is very caprice and a bit out of my control. Is reduction of practice all I can do? Any input would be appreciated!

Phil

glagbo

USA
53 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  03:32:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit glagbo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Phil:

I have noticed that relaxing the stomach muscles helps smooth out the energy flow.

Anytime I notice that I am holding the stomach in, in any kind of way, I
just relax the whole area deep down the belly (below the solar plexus), completely.

Basically, one would practice doing belly breathing during practice and throughout
the day (and night); naturally, like a baby, without undue forcing.

An awakening belly seems to pulls down most stray energy from the system,
and digest/refine them.

Glagbo.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000