Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 New Yogi born today
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  07:51:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My son Kai was born today!!!! I can't wait until he's old enough to start learning about meditation and spirituality!

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  08:45:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! And welcome to the new arrival
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  08:54:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations!!!! (:

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  10:43:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! Congrats!

Love!
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  11:30:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's wonderful, Steve! Congratulations! I'm incredibly happy for you, my friend

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Amdor

Netherlands
43 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  12:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Amdor's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Gratz!!
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  12:07:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats to you, and welcome to Kai!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  1:18:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratz brother Steven, and may God keep him save.
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  1:42:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

LucienneK

Canada
28 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  2:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations!

Such a wonderful, exciting, overwhelming but lovely time!

Luci
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  4:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
that is really cool! i wish your family the best!
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  6:08:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
congratulations

Peace and Blessings to you all
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  01:23:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by stevenbhow

My son Kai was born today!!!! I can't wait until he's old enough to start learning about meditation and spirituality!

Welcome Kai!! (I love that name)

My only son, Neo, is now 3.2 yrs old.

I can feel/sense that he is looking for something that he can not find in the world that surrounds him.

So he keeps himself busy all the time.

I am waiting too.

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  08:34:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations to you and your wife!!!

Gift of a child is so precious!!!

“The moment a child is born, the mother (/father) is also born. She (/he) never existed before. The woman (/man) existed, but the mother (/father), never. A mother (/father) is something absolutely new.”
~Rajneesh
(My additions in italics )

Welcome Kai and Kai's parents!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  8:56:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! I still can't imagine this happiness, but I'm happy for you:)

Here is a Wordsworthian quote to echo Shanti's:

The Child is father of the Man;
I could wish my days to be Bound
each to each by natural piety
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2010 :  7:53:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by stevenbhow

Congratulations!!

And hey, in the meantime (until he's old enough, per what you wrote), he's Here Now - the key requirement!

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  04:04:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Everyone. Me and my wife Chieko and Kai are doing great!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000