Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Is ecstatic energy bad if not meditating?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CannabisSativa

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  4:59:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I sometimes on my way to school feel my chakras with very pleasurable sensations, the first 4 feel strong.

I consciously bring the sensations because it makes me feel good, I get confidence, my fear goes away, my attention span is better, and everything seems possible.

Is this bad? Should it be only reserved for meditation?

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  8:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The fact that you have chakras at such a young age means you are truly blessed, you must have built up a lot of good karma in this life or the ones before, a lot of people spend 10 years of more trying to get a kundalini awakening, enjoying the chakras is perfectly natural, I personally love the lower chakras when I am outside, I remember being in class at college and I felt like I was having sex in the middle of class, I had to resist the urge to scream out in pleasure sometimes. By the way the chakras can help you in school, next time you have a test where you have to tick the box for the right answer, hold the pen over each of the boxes for about 10 seconds and when you get high vibrations tick that box, it ussualy is the correct answer lol. I call this tactic trusting your intuition :)
(make sure you read the question first, the chakras see what you see, they are other aspects of your consciousness)

By the way try not to tell anyone about the chakras unless you think they have them too, most people will think you are a nutcase, the world ain't ready for it yet. I am not telling you to lie to anyone, just keep it inside yourself, it seems to keep your energy stronger for some reason, I find when I talk to much to other people about this my throat chakra spins too fast, which is not good.

Edited by - Scorpio1987uk on Oct 25 2010 8:44:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

CannabisSativa

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2010 :  12:27:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow thanks! Well I think I have good karma in this life, I don't know about past lives. But I've never done anything bad, it went all backwards, people did bad things to me.

That sounds awesome lol, yeah that's kinda how I feel but not as intense but I get those nice rushes and I just wanna tell my friends and stuff because I think this stuff is amazing. And yeah I try to keep it on the down low, but I once blurted out a few things and made myself sound crazy lol. :
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2010 :  03:25:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi CannabisSativa,

You got some great advice there from Scorpio. Yes, basically in AYP we are free to enjoy the ecstasy as it rises whether it is inside or outside of sitting practice time. There is no harm in doing this. Eventually the merging of bliss and ecstasy is something going on in the body, and beyond it 24 hours a day.

Enjoy,

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000