Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Reflexology
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kavelian

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  8:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey,

I was wondering if any of you had experience with reflexology(Chinese foot massage). After getting a reflexology session every week for 2 months, I got the urge to become more diligent in my mediation practice and have been sticking to my twice daily practice since.

Any thoughts?

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  8:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Kavelian and welcome to the AYP Forums!

My ex-girlfriend was a reflexologist and there is definitely something to it. My wife and I used reflexology to induce labor and it certainly worked.

Glad to hear that you have become consistent with your practices. Consistent effort yields consistent results!

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Kavelian

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  5:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I suppose that reflexology stimulates the nervous system via the extremity of our body(our feet) and that stimulation propagates internally.

Kavelian
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2010 :  10:33:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Reflexology can be done on the hands, the feet, and the ears too. Each section of the hands, feet and ears corrosponds to different areas of the body. Pressure on these areas stimulates the corrosponding area in the body.

Love!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000