Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 sleep after Amroli !!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shivoham

India
107 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  11:07:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shivoham's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I need to sleep till six. But I also wanted to restart amroli practice.
Is it ok to getup at 4:30, do amroli and sleep again?

Edited by - Shivoham on Oct 09 2010 11:07:31 AM

hemanthks

Canada
59 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  12:02:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit hemanthks's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good Question...I always do that! But don't know if its good or bad. Lets see what other members has to say.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  5:18:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do it whenever you wake up. I guess the important part is that it should be the first urination of the day after sleep as that is the most concentrated
Go to Top of Page

Assorted Vibrations

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  08:09:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know that at least the melatonin production in your body starts when the sun goes down and stops when your eyes are exposed to the sun once again in the morning. Unless you spend your early morning in the dark, the body's naturally scheduled melatonin dump should take place during your first urination, and you should do the practice then. I think capturing the concentrated first urination is the key to benefits of the practice and it shouldn't matter much if you sleep afterwards or not.

Go to Top of Page

Shivoham

India
107 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2010 :  11:56:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shivoham's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you people for your comments. I have started my practice of amroli followed by sleep.
It is said that the urine becomes Tamasik (negative) after the sunrise.so I wont break this rule.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000