Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Hello
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Didact

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2010 :  04:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I know its my first post and I'm rather uninformed. But you people have inspired me to do something I cannot do myself. I believe that the roots of most of my problems comes from how easily I can be distracted, and I have no discipline. This leads me to think that to be able to control my sexual urge, I must masturbate once a day to keep my sexual urge from affecting my asexual attitude towards women. However, from what I have read as of yet, there is an alternative. I have a problem with relaxation also, as my methods for relaxing are addictive and aren't healthy. I was thinking that there would be a form of meditation that could help me kill two birds with one stone?
Sincerely,
Dominic S.

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2010 :  08:11:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2010 :  08:28:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forums Didact.
Yes, the deep meditation taught here at AYP is exactly that stone you are looking for. Click on "Main lessons" at the top of the page, or get Yogani's book "Deep Meditation". You need to do that by itself for a while, then add on Spinal breathing pranayama (there is a book for that too, also it is taught in main lessons). That will help with the sexual issue.
Go to Top of Page

Didact

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2010 :  10:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much for your help, I will look into it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000