Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Wow i feel like im going to blow up ,
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dnice

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  8:37:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Teacher i appreciate you for this forum , please spend some time to help out a poor soul that is thirsting for greatness ,

I practice bindu retention , i practice meditation and i practice pranayama 2-3 times a day .

When i lose my "liquid" i feel paranoid , i feel weak , i feel scared,
but when i hold in my liquid and practice pranayama i feel very good , very confident , my eyes turn into fire , im not scared of anybody , i feel like i can take on the whole world ,

Im a little bit worried because today one girl tried to seduce me , and
i felt a surge of energy all over my body , my hands were shaking , my eyes turned into tiger eyes, i felt that i couldn't feel pain if my ego was hurt ,my heart was beating very fast, i felt all types of sensations in my body , my head was filled with prana! , i had so much adrenaline , 2 hours later and i still feel like i can take on the whole world...

i feel like something inside of my wants to blow up , its some type of power, I actually love it, but im embarrassed a bit because
i act extremely weird around people, they think im nervous but im not, im actually very excited!!!

at the end of the day , i rather have this rather then walking around depressed, im tired of depression and all negative feelings, ...This type of fire in me i never felt before and i like it ,

the best way to explain how i feel is : "i will fight, i will not give up"

please let me know what you think , please give me advice , please
please please please, please please please

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2010 :  8:58:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2010 :  11:25:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi dnice, and welcome!

Your symptoms are related to inner energy build-up and a need for more purification and opening so the energy can flow into higher expressions without that sense of impending "blowup."

A daily routine of deep meditation and spinal breathing pranayama will help smooth this out, leading to higher expressions of your inner energy and less pressure occurring against inner obstructions. It is suggested to start at the beginning of the AYP lessons here: http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html

You may also wish to review the tantra lessons, which offer practical methods for cultivating and managing sexual energy for spiritual benefit: http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html

Wishing you all the best on your path!

The guru is in you.

PS: You might also find this recent discussion on pressure build-up and sexual energy management to be helpful: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=8485