Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Ejaculation and Headache
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NatanEpsilon

Fyro Macedonia
21 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  01:15:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste to All,

I found that I have extreme headaches in the back of my head (somewhere between the neck and head) when I don't have ejaculation for about 3-4 days. I experiment and found that in the mid of pain if I ejaculate than the pain stops (or it becomes lesser).
Have someone has this kind of experience?
I supposed that this pain (which I have very often) is on some energetic level. For example, if I drink coffee when I have the pain, the pain becomes more intense. And when I ejaculate becomes less intense.
I was thinking that this headache is from high blood pressure, but the doctor said I don't have high blood pressure(I'm 26 btw).
I'm healthy person and except this problem with headache I don't have any other "troubles". I really want to overcome this headaches.
Any opinions?

Thank you,
Natan

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  1:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
3-4 days is not a very long time in between ejaculations. In my case I tend to go from 30-60 days on average at this time in life, though when I first started this as a young man a week was a challange. The headache is a sympyom that comes from tension that is resulting when your sexual energy begins to build. It is a block in your nervous system that is surfacing. When you go for a period of time between ejaculations a certain pressure builds up in your system (somewhat like steam ) to use an analogy. If the channels for that energy have not developed the ability to smoothly channel that pressure then certain symptoms (headache, irritability, backache, various other pains) can come up. If you are doing the AYP pranayama and meditation then with time these symptoms of resistance will release and pass. Doing pranayama and meditation regularly and consistantly should help a great deal to open the energy channels and allow you to acclimate to a higher energy level.
Go to Top of Page

NatanEpsilon

Fyro Macedonia
21 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  6:19:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Victor,
Thanks for replay.

I hope that this symptoms are temporary and with time and practicing Pranayama and DM I'll be able to control this sexual energy (and transform it into spiritual energy).

Natan,
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000