Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Pranayama and Asthma
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2010 :  10:26:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've been practicing Deep med and Spinal for a few months now and as a result of purification i have noticed i am swallowing (sorry a bit disgusting) lots of sputem from my lungs.

I also noticed that some trapped spirits were deliberately moving Qi down my lungs instead of up.

In addition Spirits seem to try and block the muladara in order to grow the internal universe not in terms of purity but the opposite.

In addition it appears to me the possesing entities try and push me out of my body in order for my Spinal breathing to be ineffective.

Additionally when I am doing my deep meditation they try and trick me into thinking i'm meditating by saying "i am".

i've been on a journey watching myself or someone in me saying i am to no effect. but interestingly i experience the dead people's wives turning up and taking these trapped spirits to heaven.

I think i've been part of a deliberate experiment to induce psychosis for the government to gain access to the Christ and Anti-Christ through prayers of possessing entities bringing one or the other to the fore of my consciousness.

They tried to create Christ.

The problem government Spiritualist have is that with meditation like Deep med the Silent Witness is not controlled by the the individual so the government won't necessarily get what it wants.

the let go and let God part is a very sgnificant part of the process of this AYP series.

It seems to me there is no point in Deep Med and Spinal Breathing if you don't have a go at Samyama and release what you have cultivated into the world.

Joe
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000