Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Pranayama blockage
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Artisan

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  5:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

namaste

Hi to all and thanks for all the info thats available on this site that I have recently joined. I need to ask a quesion on spinal breathing pranayama which I have been doing for about 10 months. I follow all the instructions as laid out by Yogani and there is a definite feeling of mild pressure that moves smoothly up my spine until it reaches the throat area and then seems to hit a blockage. I thought that this would reduce over time but it seems to be more difficult at times. Has anyone else had this problem? I know that people will say that it will move in time but I thought I would see if there is any advice about this out there.

Any help is appreciated.

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2010 :  10:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a lesson on that topic that may be of interest: http://www.aypsite.org/104.html

Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2010 :  3:23:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Artisan,
I suffer from a neck blockage which I believe is caused by and injury near my shoulder blade.It is easing slowly but I am expecting it to take some while to open completely.Having had shaktipat 4 times in the last 5 years it is still taking some shifting.It is important not to force the energy through as if it is suddenly released you may do some damage to the delicate brain parts so take it easy and just keep practicng.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000