Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Uddiyana bandha during meditation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2010 :  12:19:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste,

Today while meditating I noticed that without my knowledge I felt Iam doing Uddiyana bandha and i felt good doing that during meditation which is unusual of me to do.

I also noticed that in dream or while i am stirring in bed I noticed I am doing the spinal breathing somethimes with mulabandha and sometimes without mulabandha.

I hope thats ok for it isnt in my control and I hope I dont end up óver doing the practice as iam doing throughout the night and in dream too.

May Everyone Expereince THE ETERNAL PEACE!!

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2010 :  11:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I have spontaneous uddiyana bandha also. I usually happens during sleep or just as I fall alseep, but happens at other times also. It is very pleasant like an orgasm in the belly ;)
I figure if it's either neutral or pleasant then not to worry about it, it's just part of my yoga and a sign things are working.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2010 :  03:53:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moolbandha, Uddiyana and Jalandhara happen automatically everytime I meditate.

I used to travel a lot few years and had Uddiyana first time during sleep in Kathmandu and later again in Cape Town.

I would also see a yogi (in dream) putting his thumb on my forehead.

2) When your posture (asana) becomes fixed, Uddayan, Jalandhar and Moolbandhs result involuntarily, when you feel so energetic that you are unable to sit quietly, know that the Paramashakti Kundalini has become active.

http://www.mahayoga.org/library/Ama...itiation.pdf

Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2010 :  5:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot little turtle and manigma!

I also noticed while sleeping I am doing spinal breathing and I happen to be doing in my dreams too!

I was worried if all these would overload!

Manigma I too saw 2 times 2 different yogis they also put their thumb on my forehead and told me a mantra to follow. Its like that person will tell me say this mantra by placing his thumb on my forehead!

Love & Light
Viji

Edited by - vijikr on Sep 05 2010 6:17:57 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000