Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Hello everyone!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Per

Sweden
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  04:43:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear AYP-ers!

I have been lurking around this forum for about….well lets see now…..around 4-5 years. So I thought it is finally time to introduce myself.
My name is Per and I am from Sweden, although I spend most my time in India. I have been into meditation etc seriously for about 12 years. During this time I have tried various styles and system but ever since I discovered AYP it has felt like home to me! Yogani has done an outstanding job and my heart reaches out in gratefulness towards you! Words can not express it, but silence can…

Due to my unending curiousness and my restless mind I have still experimented with other systems during this time, but AYP has always been there as a ground floor. Sometimes I have been doing purely AYP and sometimes I have been out on my experimentations. Home is Home, but sometimes I’m so curious to see what’s going on over in the neighbors house.
Yoganis words in lesson 423 really caught my eye the other day: Again and again, we see people arriving in the AYP community, continuing to explore 100 different strategies, even when they happen to be standing in the middle of a super highway, where all they have to do is step on the gas and go.
That really made me think! Why do I have to jump around so much when I am already in love with this system of practice?

Anyway…

Hello everybody in this wonderful forum, and thank you for all your love and inspiration!

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  05:06:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Per, and welcome to the forums we could use the insights of someone who is experienced as you around here.

Good to have you on board.

Love
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  05:42:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
welcome per
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  08:57:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, fellow country man! Nice to have you with us!

I can't agree more with what you write! AYP is the highway!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  09:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forums Per, nice to have you here.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  09:33:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Per

Thank you for your open sharing

Welcome to the forum, and all the best on your highway home - wherever it is.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  09:47:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Per. Even though you just introduced yourself to the forum, you were probably with us for a long time. You're family!

Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  11:35:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi there, funny story :-)
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  5:53:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, Per
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2010 :  11:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for being here, Per

Happy journeys!

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Per

Sweden
6 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2010 :  04:23:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all for your warm welcomes!

Love
Per

Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2010 :  1:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Per

I wish you all the best in your spiritual growth, in AYP!

Love and Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000