Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini as they say :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

xodapa

Croatia
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  09:21:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

I accidently found this forum after some googling about various topics :)

Let us start from the beginning.

It started to happen during the sex. First it was lower vibrations in genital area. If i tried to stop it it would manifest in leg or in chest or even in arm. That way i learned to direct the vibrations to where i want in my body and somehow control it. To my "Shiva" lover the vibrations were usually in heart area or left shoulder. There were times where we lied together for few hours doing nothing and vibratin together. As the sex become more and more intense we used to vibrate and have sex for 5 or 6 hours. Few times there ssiezed to even be any genital intercourse, just pure whole body vibrations of both of us.

One of those times was the first time i was actually scared, as we didnt have sex, but we were just vibrating so hard that we couldnt stop it. My head leaned back and everything was white to me and i remember that i was about to die but i couldnt because i was thinking how my mother would feel if i was gone. That brought me back.

We contionued to vibrate together, some times I was scared that it is demonic, or act from devil. My "shiva" few more times experienced the state of crying, weird sounds and all that after i "played" her like an instrument with my arm all over her body to bring her to that state. I also felt posessed when i did that, like i knew what to do and when. I was scared that she will become insane as she couldnt speak walk, she just crumbled and cried without tears. We also had times when we would get this crazy laugh during sex, like little children :D

I also had big experience when i massages my other friend. First we meditated together and she cleansed my chackras and stuff. I vibrated heavily during the meditation and i felt like i was up in sky, totaly distorted from space. My hands that were touching her hands were way wy down :) She practices some kind of theta meditation. After that i put some music i and i started to massage her. Like allways my massages were spontanous and intuitive, but this was first one after i began to vibrate. I brought her to vibration also and it was intense. I vibrated and i channeled my vibrations trough my arms into her. After the massage i lied down and i vibrated heavily. In one moment there was some kind of surender, all my face muscels were dead and my body was lose, but as i instantly became aware of this i returned. She said that she felt happy and energized and divine for 7 days. I danced my way home for half an hour trough the city :)

Later i was experiencing vibrations more and somethimes i had periods without any.
Then on one festival i offered this "massage" to other people during chillout set. I would let go my self to shaking if it comes and massage them in sitting posture from behind. Sometimes it would be intense touch and somethimes i would just vibrate with my arms around it. I also didnt have the urge to sleep. Later i would feel the energyes of those people more intense if i surender to them, even across far distance, although i can feel now virtualy anyone but not that clearly. Also right now i can vibrate any time, or should i say that i can allow my self to vibrate. Never the vibration is done by myself. My fingertips are now like some magic sticks, i often tingle with them and spread the energy around my self in beautiful dance, at least to me :)

Now the question i ask you is, are theese massages dangerous, what is happening to me as i see that there are more similar experiences on this forum? Am i missing something or am i playing with something that i should not.

I would like to be educated on this behalf :)

I am attracted to meditation but i find myself hard to sit silently as i have strong intelectual mind. There is some kundalini meditation that i have found, which descibres the shaking from the start, then dancing, then sitting in lotus then horizontal on the floor that last for one hour and has music to acompany first stages, but i find it hard to do it as i need private space and time, and i dont have that too often :)

Looking forward to your replies

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 7:45:17 PM

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  1:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to AYP! xodapa!

quote:
Originally posted by xodapa
There is some kundalini meditation that i have found, which descibres the shaking from the start, then dancing, then sitting in lotus then horizontal on the floor that last for one hour and has music to acompany first stages, but i find it hard to do it as i need private space and time, and i dont have that too often :)

I guess this Kundalini meditation was developed by Osho who also developed similar type Dynamic and Nadabrahma Meditation.

These were especially developed for people who have strong intellectual minds.

But if these don't suit to you, you must give a try to AYP practices that you can find on the left side of this page (Key Lessons).

Try Spinal Breathing:
http://www.aypsite.org/41.html

You seem to have quite good friends in your circle. You should consult a good Reiki Master or a masseur/healer that can guide you in using your energies for better purpose and your inner progress.
Go to Top of Page

xodapa

Croatia
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2010 :  5:10:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes it is osho meditation and i find it very good, there is just lack of privacy for me where i can preform it regulary as you need music :)
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  01:57:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by xodapa

yes it is osho meditation and i find it very good, there is just lack of privacy for me where i can preform it regulary as you need music :)

I remember a very funny incident with this Kundalini meditation.

I was at a 4 day camp of Osho followers where I experienced these meditations for the first time.

I had a bad flu and was very sick. So I skipped most of the meditations.

But when the time came for Kundalini meditation and the teacher told us to Shiver / Shake as much as you can. I said "Now that looks easy" Because I was sick and my body was shaking already.

So I stood up and the music was playing and everyone was shaking vigorously. I started shaking too and it felt actually good! haha..

And then the most amazing thing happened. My arms began to sway and make such circling movements that I could not see them. They were like the wings of an electric fan and my body was making this wroooommmmm kind of electric sound.

The persons standing around me got so scared that they scattered away.

hahaha.. that was very funny!!
Go to Top of Page

xodapa

Croatia
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  05:45:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
: )))))))
Go to Top of Page

xodapa

Croatia
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  1:53:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
after reading this forum thoroughly i have come to some conclusion.
The shaking is an effect of kundalini
i should not attach to the effect, the shaking itself, but continue to work on my self further
still the question remains for using the vibration as a vessel to help others and other conclusions maybe drawn from my post above: )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000