Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 white headed acne/pimple problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - May 19 2010 :  06:52:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi

I am in to kundalini sadahana; i practice chakra meditaion. I have one problem i always get (almost every day)white headed pimples,Acnes on my face very frequently. how can i aviod this. is this kundalini symptom?

Thanks
raja

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 7:47:41 PM

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - May 19 2010 :  10:36:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, there may be too much energy running around your body, especially if you're doing lots of energy/kundalini stimulating practices.

I suggest:

1/ self-pacing - regulating your practice to a level at which you can practice comfortably and with only as many sypmtoms you're ok with. Are you balancing kundalini/energy stimulation & tantric practices with meditation?

2/ balancing you diet - http://www.aypsite.com/ayurveda-diets.html - look into balancing a pitta imbalance. You can also try macrobiotic diet, it is very gentle to the body and very pacifying. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrobiotic
eliminate foods that are heating you body

report back what worked for you :)
sometimes the self-pacing back to a balanced state of bodymind can take quite some time, depending on how much you've been overdoing things.

enjoy
Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  05:07:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Thanks for the response;

I observed whenever i eat heating objects i get this problem more;
Some times it wont cause any problem.

But one thing is true my body has become more sensitive to food. whenever i eat outside,functions and spicy items i face this problem more. I drink tender coconut to cool the system it really works out.

it is more of like an allergy only. I have to be really very causious when m eating.

Thanks
Raja

Edited by - raja on May 20 2010 05:09:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2010 :  01:25:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
I didn't do anything m continuing my practice and food habbit's normally now ok some time's it will create problem and some times it is very normal cant understand it correctly.

-Raja
Go to Top of Page

adesh

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  05:12:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Removing dairy from my diet has helped my acne tremendously(barely have any now). I've been told this is because it is highly insulinotropic, not sure, you might have similar results...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000