AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 Ajna and Crown and Ecstatic Whole Body Mudra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2010 :  12:23:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This has been happening for a week now, but the concentration with sambhavi in place is just in front of the point between the eyebrows. And it's ecstasy with lights from head to toe and it's available at hand. And it's quite something
http://www.aypsite.org/212.html

On the other hand, i should also point out that before this week i've been going through one hell of an overloading symptom phase and while at it i listened to the guru inside for guidance and to my surprise the message was go to the crown which is something i've been escaping from for quite a while now but i said what the hell since i am already... So i did and to my surprise it worked and it relieved my entire nervous system from the overloading pressure but the crown was not like that before.

Now it's more ecstatic and empty and seems to need a lot of work to really get a mess going on up there and it can easily connect with the the ajna which is in control of the whole thing.

Just sharing

Love
Ananda

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2010 :  1:21:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

This has been happening for a week now, but the concentration with sambhavi in place is just in front of the point between the eyebrows. And it's ecstasy with lights from head to toe and it's available at hand. And it's quite something
http://www.aypsite.org/212.html

On the other hand, i should also point out that before this week i've been going through one hell of an overloading symptom phase and while at it i listened to the guru inside for guidance and to my surprise the message was go to the crown which is something i've been escaping from for quite a while now but i said what the hell since i am already... So i did and to my surprise it worked and it relieved my entire nervous system from the overloading pressure but the crown was not like that before.

Now it's more ecstatic and empty and seems to need a lot of work to really get a mess going on up there and it can easily connect with the the ajna which is in control of the whole thing.

Just sharing

Love
Ananda

Beautiful!! And yes, this is how is tends to go.

Basically, once crown is open, the overall flow of energy is much more powerful ... and attempting to channel it via ajna is kinda-sorta like trying to channel a river through a garden hose ... when you're that water (as in: you feel a sense of constriction/restriction ... and it's not comfortable).

Plus ... it's direct access to Life ... and Life knows what it's doing ... and so, when crown opens, we tend to find that we can naturally relax into ever-flowing grace and awareness .... and sense of further opening tends to be ...... exponential.

To say the least.

Now .. you can just "let it flow, let it flow, let it flow."

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2010 :  3:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi K-man, and thank you for your input.

quote:
Originally posted by Kirtanman
Basically, once crown is open, the overall flow of energy is much more powerful ... and attempting to channel it via ajna is kinda-sorta like trying to channel a river through a garden hose ...

Sorry if i misunderstood but are you saying that i should let go of controlling the whole thing through the ajna? and if so is that how you dealt with it?

My crown was opened a couple of years back, but back then it was like a hellish nightmare and things didn't settle down until i came to AYP and started doing the practices.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Best regards
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2010 :  4:18:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well Ananda, maybe i'm not understanding correctly, but for me, when the k is flowing through the crown like fire hydrant, i become a bit depersonalized. Im kind of lost in the divine flow, and im not really doing much directing but rather allowing the shiva/shakti to do what it wants.

So in the end, i guess im saying that directing it through ajna is not really the point when immersed in divine flow top to bottom (and bottom to top!)

in ajna im very much me, not ego me but unmanifested me. this includes the whole body mudra, which is as you say quite pleasurable but really nothing compared to fire hydrant flow through the crown. then again, they are quite different and serve different purposes.

anyways, awesome that you are experiencing such bliss

buona fortuna mon frere
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2010 :  4:23:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing ananda,sounds like great things happening there. Can feel it..
all the best.

Edited by - miguel on Jul 18 2010 4:25:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2010 :  11:45:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Hi K-man, and thank you for your input.

quote:
Basically, once crown is open, the overall flow of energy is much more powerful ... and attempting to channel it via ajna is kinda-sorta like trying to channel a river through a garden hose ...

Sorry if i misunderstood but are you saying that i should let go of controlling the whole thing through the ajna? and if so is that how you dealt with it?

My crown was opened a couple of years back, but back then it was like a hellish nightmare and things didn't settle down until i came to AYP and started doing the practices.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Best regards
Ananda

Hi Ananda,

Actually, I think I misunderstood *you* ... my apologies.

I caught that crown was uncomfortable before ..... but is not now, per your experience after listening to your intuition/inner guru.

The part I missed was the ease of "controlling" via ajna; if that's working for you, no reason to change it ....... and per the challenges you mentioned re: getting something going, directly with crown ... it may be a *good* idea to stay with ajna ....... but your intuition is a lot more qualified to comment than I am.

For me, when crown opened ... I felt ready to go only with crown .... but it wasn't difficult at all to clearly work directly with crown.

I don't think this was because of my being "ahead" in any way, but rather, because both AYP and Kriya teach to not go directly to crown until it happens naturally ... and even then, per AYP, to evaluate very carefully, based on overloads.

Like you, I had a couple of big crown overloads early on .... and so, I was *super* cautious in approaching crown directly .. and didn't do so until it "couldn't not happen", if that makes sense.

And so, it sounds like you're doing great, and that your intuition and specific energy flow is guiding you just fine.

I hope that helps clarify.

Sorry for any confusion.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  05:14:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tonightsthenight

Well Ananda, maybe i'm not understanding correctly, but for me, when the k is flowing through the crown like fire hydrant, i become a bit depersonalized.

Hi tonightsthenight, and thank you for your lovely input. to be honest it's the firy stuff that did bug me a lot two years back but now it's different it's empty and needs some effort to get it really going but when it goes some good things are happening and to my good fortune nothing of the extreme and if... my safety button is the Ajna.

i've already chosen the ajna way first because it's Yogani's advise in the lessons and second cause out of experience it's much safer, and as usual Yoganiji is always right IMHO.

I will keep on doing daily short visits up there...

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  05:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Thanks for sharing ananda,sounds like great things happening there. Can feel it..
all the best.

Hello dear Miguel, hope you're doing great bro and viva L'Espagna i was cheering for you guys in the world cup finals congrats!

And yes sounds like good things are happening, and the translation work somehow got something to do with it...

Love
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  05:23:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Hi Ananda,

Actually, I think I misunderstood *you* ... my apologies.

I caught that crown was uncomfortable before ..... but is not now, per your experience after listening to your intuition/inner guru.

The part I missed was the ease of "controlling" via ajna; if that's working for you, no reason to change it ....... and per the challenges you mentioned re: getting something going, directly with crown ... it may be a *good* idea to stay with ajna ....... but your intuition is a lot more qualified to comment than I am.

For me, when crown opened ... I felt ready to go only with crown .... but it wasn't difficult at all to clearly work directly with crown.

I don't think this was because of my being "ahead" in any way, but rather, because both AYP and Kriya teach to not go directly to crown until it happens naturally ... and even then, per AYP, to evaluate very carefully, based on overloads.

Like you, I had a couple of big crown overloads early on .... and so, I was *super* cautious in approaching crown directly .. and didn't do so until it "couldn't not happen", if that makes sense.

And so, it sounds like you're doing great, and that your intuition and specific energy flow is guiding you just fine.

I hope that helps clarify.

Sorry for any confusion.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

No worries dear K-Man, and thank you for sharing your experiences you and Katrine have been both like a map for me... and i think that it would do good if more people documented their experiences in the forums.

Love
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  06:01:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hello dear Miguel, hope you're doing great bro and viva L'Espagna i was cheering for you guys in the world cup finals congrats!

And yes sounds like good things are happening, and the translation work somehow got something to do with it...

Love
Ananda

Thanks ananda.Very beautiful and intense/euphoric moments last week here after spains worldcup victory,was an historic moment u know...

In relation with you translation work and your spiritual process like you perfectly know everything is connected.

All the best and please,continue sharing your interesting experiences (if possible).

Edited by - miguel on Jul 19 2010 06:04:09 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000