Enlightenment Milestones
 Light
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  01:55:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
It was like the energy that was being used to see its reflection on the mirror refused to look at the reflection, and pierced back at the looker.

Nisargadatta gave me the last push I needed. The most important thing he said is Trust what your master says. And I trusted him more than my life.

It was a backfire. The energy hit back at the source.

The vision of going into a tunnel, hearing roraing sound of OM and the Sun in my third eye.

It all makes sense now. The Light came first as the seed and OM worked as a catalyst and gave birth to consciousness. But from where this light and OM came is still unknown.

My whole body is filled with Light now. Its like the body is made of glass and is filled with bright light.

This light earlier used to decend from above through Crown chakra and dissipate from lower chakras and feet. But its become permanent now. The light is inside me but I don't know where is its source. Its just there all the time.

Whatever fears I had in my consciousness have disapperaed.

The light in the body is growing day by day. I feel like this glass body too will burst soon and the inner light will merge into nothingness. Maybe its just a feeling.

Meditation, Asanas, Prayers are being continued. I don't know how long this will go on. But I am not worried or bothered at all.

I know this too is a dream vision... like everything.

Something is changing behind the scenes (behind consciousness) and is perceived through consciousness in the form of Meditation, Asanas, Silence, Samadhi, Ecstasy, Bliss, Light... etc.

Its all dream stuff. Its not the real thing.

But the real is just there. And I have grabbed its neck. And I won't let go until I bring That to this.

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  06:18:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for Sharing dear Manigma, your post is very inspiring

just a curious question, is the ongoing presence of light tagging along with it an ongoing presence of ecstatic conductivity. and is there any sense of fulfillment in it?

love
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2010 :  07:31:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
there used to be high ecstatic conductivity when the light used to enter and go away.

but now its just within. it does not enter or leak from anywhere. its just growing within in intensity/radiance.

what do you mean by sense of fulfilment?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2010 :  08:22:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the feedback dear Manigma.

by fulfillment i mean a sense of being filled totally, completely satisfied, without desire... cause i do get these kinds of glimpses from time to time...

the reason why i asked about the ecstasy is because i was wondering if this is what Yogani calls 24\7 ecstatic conductivity.

anyways i am very happy for you, over here in this body of mine it's still ups and downs with self pacing...

namaste brother(f)
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2010 :  09:00:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
one can either have sense or fulfilment.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2010 :  10:18:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
okay to be more clear it was fulfillment itself no "sense" in it; it was just shut your mouth Ananda this is It "what has to be attained has been attained" by the word of the great Advaitan Sri Atmananda Krishna Menon.

but in my case it's just glimpses then a period of joy and light for a while then a day or two spent in the hell of overloading symptoms then glimpses and then longer periods of joy and light then overloading.... that's my story up till now.

tc bro
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2010 :  2:48:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

what has to be attained has been attained

the light that speaks through all the great masters who lived, live and will live.

is in our hearts.

untouched.

pure. eternal.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2010 :  12:12:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oki Doki
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2010 :  07:48:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the light is always there.

its just that we do not see it because its covered with the dirt of ego.

as soon as the dirt is removed. the light is revealed.

untouched.

pure. eternal.

om mani padme hum

the diamond in the lotus.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  03:16:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mind is the prism.

The Universe is the colorful spectrum/rays being emitted from the prism.

I am that pure self which is being reflected through the prism and being conceived as the universe.

If the universe, which is just my reflection is such beautiful and colorful, imagine how beautiful my real self would be?

LIGHT IS MY VERY NATURE. I AM NOT OTHER THAN IT. WHEN THE UNIVERSE ILLUMINATES ITSELF, THEN IT IS VERILY I THAT SHINE.

AMAZING THAT THROUGH IGNORANCE THE IMAGINARY UNIVERSE APPEARS IN ME, JUST AS SILVER APPEARS IN MOTHER OF PEARL, A SNAKE IN A ROPE, OR A MIRAGE IN THE RAYS OF THE SUN.

JUST AS A POT DISSOLVES INTO CLAY, A WAVE INTO WATER, OR A BRACELET INTO GOLD, THE UNIVERSE WHICH HAS EMANATED FROM ME IS BORN OUT OF ME WILL DISSOLVE INTO ME.

AMAZING AM I, I BOW DOWN TO MYSELF. WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD SHALL PERISH FROM BRAHMA TO THE VERY CLUMPS OF GRASS I SHALL NOT PERISH. IMPERISHABLE AM I.

AMAZING AM I, I BOW DOWN TO MYSELF. THOUGH EMBODIED, I AM THAT ONE WHO NEITHER GOES ANYWHERE NOR COMES FROM ANYWHERE BUT ABIDES PERVADING BEYOND ENCIRCLING THE UNIVERSE.

AMAZING AM I, I BOW DOWN TO MYSELF. NONE HERE IS AS CAPABLE AS I, WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING THE UNIVERSE FOR AN ETERNITY WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING IT WITH THE BODY.

AMAZING AM I, I BOW DOWN TO MYSELF. I HAVE NOTHING AT ALL OR I HAVE ALL THAT IS ENCOMPASSED IN SPEECH OR THOUGHT.

http://www.balbro.com/maha/geeta910.htm

Today after the morning meditation I was repeating similar lines that Janak had said.

I am not Shiva. Shiva is one of my reflections.

I am everything.

The seasons... winter, summer, autumn...

The red of the rose, the white of the snow, the black of the blackholes...

The voice of Nusrat, the Chi of the Monk...

I am everyone and everything and yet here I am writing this post as Mani.

Amazing am I.

I bow down to myself.
Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  06:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2010 :  04:29:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by manigma
It was a backfire. The energy hit back at the source.

The vision of going into a tunnel, hearing roraing sound of OM and the Sun in my third eye.

It all makes sense now. The Light came first as the seed and OM worked as a catalyst and gave birth to consciousness. But from where this light and OM came is still unknown.

My whole body is filled with Light now. Its like the body is made of glass and is filled with bright light.

The Light and the Word gave birth to consciousness.

The Sun that I saw in my third eye was similar to the shining light/circle shown in the paintings of Spiritual beings (behind their heads):

Jesus: http://www.sbarnabas.com/blog/wp-co...redheart.jpg
Jesus: http://faithfool.files.wordpress.co...te-jesus.jpg
Shiva: http://rameshvar.files.wordpress.co...allpaper.jpg
Buddha: http://www.srisadaham.net/images/lo...%20image.jpg
Nanak http://wondersofpakistan.files.word...u_nanak1.jpg

These lines from Isha Upanishad:

O LORD OF LIGHT, THE KNOWING ONE, THE GOLDEN GUARDIAN, GIVER OF LIFE TO ALL, SPREAD APART THY RAYS, GATHER UP THY BRILLIANCE, THAT I MAY PERCEIVE THY FINEST AND MOST SPLENDROUS NATURE, THAT COSMIC SPIRIT WHICH LIES AT THY HEART. FOR I MYSELF AM THAT!

AUM
INFINITY IS THAT
INFINITY IS THIS
FROM INFINITY, INFINITY HAS COME INTO EXISTENCE
FROM INFINITY, WHEN INFINITY IS TAKEN AWAY,
INFINITY REMAINS.

http://www.balbro.com/iam/that13.htm

And then:

REMEMBER, O MIND, REMEMBER WHAT HAS BEEN DONE.
REMEMBER, O MIND, REMEMBER WHAT HAS BEEN DONE.

(said twice)

As Osho had said in another book. Mind records the events of both this world/side and the other (during Samadhi). We can only recollect what happened in Samadhi after coming back and through recollections of the Mind. Because we go beyond our senses when we move on the other side. The mind works like a recorder on both ends/sides.

So true!! This is so true!!!!

I am just amazed with these statements as they match/unfold as I progress on with my daily meditation.

I am so happy.

And I can't help sharing these experiences because I feel I am in debt to the whole world. I would not have made it here if I didn't get the support and love of the whole universe. Thank you everyone!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000