Enlightenment Milestones
 Please give me Shaktipat immediately
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mystic_robert

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  6:02:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit mystic_robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
At Wikipedia it says Shaktipat can be given by Siva or a guru, and then kundalini follows. I desire it now.

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  6:19:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You don't need it.

Adamant
Go to Top of Page

mystic_robert

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  7:24:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit mystic_robert's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Why not?
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  7:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mystic,
You have put out the intention... now let the stillness take over. Don't have an image of what shaktipath should look/feel like and you will have your shaktipath.

Read Yogani's lesson:
Lesson 146 - Q&A – Shaktipat: Direct transmissions of spiritual energy
quote:
Shaktipat is direct transmission of spiritual energy from guru to disciple. Transmissions of spiritual energy can also occur in the form of darshan (blessing from a master), satsang (keeping spiritual company), through our chosen ideal by the intensity of our own internal bhakti, and even from reading inspired spiritual writings. It is all spiritual energy flowing in us by various influences, and it can happen in a lot of ways. It is our bhakti that determines the degree of flow more then anything. When the bhakti is intense, the energy will flow from somewhere, from everywhere. So, shaktipat really has its origin in the aspirant, not in anyone else.
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  8:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Because it doesn't matter.

quote:
"Dear, dear! How queer everything is to-day! And yesterday things went on just as usual. Was I the same when I got up this morning? But if I'm not the same, the next question is, 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"

Lewis Carroll, "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"

Adamant
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2010 :  11:06:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
so what does robert need?
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  12:39:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No need
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1555 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  02:18:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I totally. agree with Shanti. In the meantime, Mystic, start with the Main Lessons and learned Deep meditation if you have not started yet.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  03:12:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Yogani ji's quote is perfect.

And here is a great page on Shaktipat and its types:
http://www.ibasi.org/articles/artic...25/28777.htm
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2010 :  10:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by adamantclearlight

No need

and what should Robert do? let me guess, nothing
Go to Top of Page

Jnaga

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2010 :  02:07:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jnaga's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do: The lessons consistently. And try ones best the rest of the day to do what is right, where the heart leads. And patience. Enlightenment will come. It will come.
Go to Top of Page

Adi

India
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  12:01:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
namaskar friends
i apologise before i say this to anyone who gets offended.
but awakening the kundalini through shaktipat or other means is extremely dangerous, i know this through mine and some other peoples experiences, when it happened to me i was spiritually not mature infact i never had any intrest in spiritual matters or rather how could i but when it happened it was like a dry leaf struck by a bolt of lightening annhilating my mind and everythought in it what was left is even today inexpressible, though there are so many names for it.
yes it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me first annhilated then ressurected.
Go to Top of Page

Adi

India
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  02:21:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also have met one person who did kundalini yoga with a guru and is now having utmost difficulty in family and professional life.i dont know what this experience would do to me next.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  02:54:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello brother Adi, if you would like to help yourself (that is sincere self help) then check the stuff in this lesson: http://www.aypsite.org/69.html and i am sure without a doubt that if applied kundalini will be mostly ecstatic and pleasant in time... and sharing the link with your friend will do him a lot of good as well.

a lot of us here have kundalini awakenings which started roughly but when we got here and took on the AYP practices and applied self pacing.. we are mostly pleasant and ecstatic nowadayas and the journey keeps on getting better gradually...

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Adi

India
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  03:17:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you brother ananda your response gave me lot of ananda
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2010 :  5:43:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Adi,
Problems with shaktipat have not been my experience. I have had no problems at all. It seems to be a general idea that shaktipat can be given by anybody without any training which does not seem sensible.
I also know of one who is in hospital sedated with problems and is a student of Sri Sri Ravishankar.I am not suggesting that it is anything that he has done persoonally to them but I don't think you can generalise on guru's.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

maverick angel

France
42 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  4:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit maverick angel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Chrism of the Kundalini Awakening Systems gives shaktipat and seems to me to have a very responsible attitude.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000