Enlightenment Milestones
 phenomena
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maverick angel

France
42 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  10:29:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit maverick angel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi
As I wrote about in a previous post my kundalini awakened about a year ago. It's an ongoing process and over the last few months I have been experiencing a variety of phenomena which may interest some of you. These include explosions of light in my head(like someone has lit off a firecracker in my brain!), incredibly loud static noise running from ear to ear(so loud it drowned out my wifes voice) and hearing my name called from the center of my head. Shakti has now also moved into my teeth which is very strange! Anyway last night the most incredible thing happened. I live in a remote house set high on a plateau in 20 acres of woods and prairie. There is no light pollution and I have an incredible view of the night sky. I was outside admiring the stars when for some reason I put my hand over my navel and said 'Shakti give me a sign'. Immediately to my left a ball of light appeared. It was about the size of a football and an incredible orange colour around the outside and darker in the middle. It then travelled through the air in front of me. It left a trail of light like a comet. It travelled left to right for about 30 yards and the tale stretched from where it sarted until it dissapeared in front of me. This was not in the sky, it was not an astronomical phenomena. It was about 6 feet in front of me and about 10 feet in the air. It is the most incredibly beautiful thing I have ever seen and has filled me with joy. I know phenomena are not to be focused on but they can be truly amazing. Has anyone else experienced something like this? I'm more into kundalini yoga than AYP. I recently started to concentrate on a very powerful exercise called Sat Kriya, I wonder if this has someything to do with what happened.

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  3:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
wow.Very very beautiful experience.Wellcome to ayp and thanks for sharing.It reminds me to a similar and strange experience that i had with 13 years old...

Edited by - miguel on Jul 19 2010 3:20:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

maverick angel

France
42 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  3:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit maverick angel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Miguel
It's interesting that you had such an experience as a child. I was actually a child yogi. Between the ages of 9 and 13 I attended regular yoga retreats. I didn't realise it then but I was actually doing some quite advanced practices like sutra neti for example. I can tell you that being taken into a bathroom aged 9 by a 75 year old yogi and having a neti tube inserted up your nostril and then pulled out your throat is not a very enlightening experience!
I then gradually left yoga for music for 25 years! I took a yoga class about three years ago on holiday and I knew everything, it was like coming home. I wonder if my childhood yoga is realted to what is happening to me now.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2010 :  5:10:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
everything is perfectly connected,like in music.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000