Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Message of enlightenment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

adambone

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  10:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This site is truly a miracle. Yoga along with other paths all lead to God, Universal Intelligence, Higher power etc. I have always questioned the status of a guru or a human outside of myself being a conduit for the flow of the spirit. I have long searched for a source of information that was offered without the trappings of religion or the necessity of financial contributions. How can one give the keys to the kingdom at a price? This is our birthright and inheritance as human beings. This site offers noble disciplines for absolutely no fees whatsoever. I am so pleased that the God within me has led me to this site. This information here is a truth in the highest simply because of the purity of its transmission. Bless all those who keep this site up and running.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  10:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Welcome to AYP, Adambone.

Glad to have you with us.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2010 :  7:55:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wellcome adambone and enjoy the ride.

namaste

Edited by - miguel on Jul 11 2010 8:00:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  05:00:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP Forums, adambone
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2010 :  1:41:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the Forum, Adambone
Actually, the open-source approach has been at the heart of yoga. It sure happens to fit into the Internet age, but 'Big business' in yoga has always been perceived as slightly suspect among yogis.
'njoy !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000